The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual expert to align the framework-regulation for DPMEs in line with the commitments to implement Agenda 2030 in the Republic of Moldova and the provisions of the National Development Strategy “Moldova 2030”, as well as to draft the standard operating procedures for DPMEs.
The selected expert will conduct activities according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the detailed Terms of Reference, all interested short-term experts should address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and showing the tender number in the message title, not later than June 11, 2021; time 17:00.
The short-term expert shall meet the following criteria:
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in law, public administration, public policy, or other related areas;
- Additional training and certification in public policy, public administration, law is an advantage;
- 5+ years of professional working experience in areas of public administration and/or public policies;
- Previous proven experience in drafting regulatory framework in accordance to the requirements reflected in the legislation of the Republic of Moldova;
- Knowledge of the Agenda 2030 and provisions of the National Development Strategy “Moldova 2030”;
- Previous experience in applying the LNOB Principle is an advantage;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
Applications shall include:
- Detailed CV;
- Financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and a total amount per up to 45 workdays of assignment, for the period June 2021 to November 2021;
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension or follow-on contract conclusion.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Applications shall be submitted via email to email@example.com showing the tender number (83382414) and subject on it, not later than June 15, 2021; time 17:00.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.