Call for Proposals - Consulting company
Project: Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector (WWS) in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Project financed by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and the Austrian Development Agency
SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01 & ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015
Sector: Water and Sanitation
Contract: # IFSP/CS-50/C-30/C.2.2.5/Loc
Assignment Name: Technical design of the infrastructure of surface water quality measurement stations
The Agency “Apele Moldovei” under the Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment is procuring the consulting services (Consulting Company) to develop the Technical design of the infrastructure of surface water quality measurement stations.
The implementation of the proposed assignment will contribute to achieving the project’s output 2.5. “Surface and ground water quality monitoring network is progressively reaching WFD standards”.
The implementation of this assignment will require a Consulting Company/Firm, which is specialized in providing the above services, and have the following qualifications:
The company should fulfill the following criteria:
- Minimum 5 years of general experience in the area of activity;
- The company should be a legally registered entity with correspondent license for provision of project assignment related services, including designing works;
- The design company should have experience as main contractor in providing technical designing and civil works supervision services for at least two similar projects, during the last five years (at least one of this project should be completed and signed handover documentation should be provided). The company should have proved experience in coordinating the developed technical designs with local and/or contract authorities according to national legislation and in receiving the urban certifications and in signing the final act of works reception at respective authorities, according to the national legislation of Moldova;
- The company should have staff qualified in performing the technical designs and supervision of civil works;
- Implemented donors’ and/or IFIs’ sponsored project assignments will be considered as asset;
- Proven organizational and financial management skill;
- Experience gained during the participation in international projects of similar complexity;
- Proven skill to complete projects on time, and within the budget;
- Proven capacity to represent the project with a high level of professionalism;
- Experience of water resources management will consider a strong advantage.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a subconsultancy to enhance their qualifications.
The consultancy is expected to be undertaken during a period of 5 months (with a level of effort equal to 200 person-days).
Proposals must be submitted in original no later than the following date and time: March 20, 2020, 11:00 (Chisinau time).
Hostingul si serviciile internet pentru administrarea portalului CIVIC.MD sunt oferite gratuit de compania Starnet