12-month European Solidarity Corps vacancy in Denmark
InterCollege is looking for long-term volunteer from Rep. Moldova to join our team in Aalborg!
Your task and the learning
As a volunteer with InterCollege, you will get a lot of responsibility. Before the start of the project we will make a plan for your work and your learning. Therefore, not two volunteering projects will look alike. However, as a volunteer with InterCollege you will get a lot of experience with managing EU-funds in all stages from proposal writing over implementation to reporting.
You will be confident working with VAP standards for project management, the only PM-standards tailored for EU-funded projects.
Finally, InterCollege is, for most persons, an intercultural experience and the beginning of a life with network and friends from all over the world.
As a Volunteer with InterCollege you are involved in the planning of the work. Your stay will therefore be tailored for you regardless of whether your motivation is to have a cultural experience or to kickstart your career within EU-projects, InterCollege can be fit for you.
Desirable profile of the volunteer:
- Be between 24 and 30 years old;
- Have a good conduct in English both in writing and speaking;
- Be available for 12 months for long-term service;
- Be committed to fully take part in the activities of InterCollege;
- Experience with drafting project proposals and training delivery is an asset, but not a condition.
Only candidates who fulfil the above requirements will be considered.
- InterCollege will offer the selected volunteer a private room in our four-room apartment situated in the city centre;
- The volunteer will receive an allowance of 1200 DKK/month for food expenses and an allowance of 180 euro/month as pocket money.
- The volunteer will receive a bike as a means of local transport.
- A lump-sum is available to contribute to the international travel of the volunteer from his/her home to Aalborg and return.
Interested candidates are required to complete an on-line application form: http://intercollege.info/application-for-european-volunteer-service
The call is ongoing, feel free to send your application any time. The starting date of the service will be agreed together with the selected volunteer.
InterCollege is a social enterprise within the field of Education and Capacity Development, with key competence in cultural, civic and entrepreneurship education. The organization was established in Denmark in 2010, and now has other two offices in the United Kingdom and Norway.
The mission of InterCollege is to stimulate global progress built upon international understanding and coherence.
InterCollege aims to innovate education through:
- Facilitating bespoke education;
- Being a counterpart to educational providers;
- Mobilizing and connecting People, Ideas and Resources.
The staff members of InterCollege come from all over the world, bringing a diverse cultural background and open mindedness to the organization, ensuring that all people are welcome in our team. All members of the organization started as interns or volunteers, providing us with a strong sense of community where we spend time together outside of office hours as well.
Should you have any questions, please contact Ana Vieru at email@example.com .