URGENT call for participants for Erasmus+ training course "Keep up the pace in the digital age"!
Date: 1-8 November 2021
Number of participants from Moldova: 4
The objectives of the training are:
- To equip youth workers with the knowledge and tools to effectively work with youth.
- To empower youth workers by giving tools and working on attitudes neccessary also to present their work and programes and give insighths and knowledge how to reach youth.
- To increase participants’ competences to implement and disseminate learning achievements within their youth NGOs and enrich their local youth work.
PARTICIPANTS PROFILE choosing criteria:
- Youth workers and youth leaders who are involved in daily activities of the work with youth and who are interested to develop networking projects in this field.
- School teachers/Educators or University professors.
- Fluent in English as it will ensure effective communication between all participants and all relevant stakeholders.
- With more or less experience in the field of youth work, it can be youth workers who are for a long time in youth work, but also youth workers who are quite new in this field.
- 18 years or older.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.