The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is seeking an individual expert to provide expertise and support in the area of public finances within the project Attractive and Efficient Public Administration in Moldova. The services within the assignment will be provided in the period between February - December 2024.
The selected expert will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference (ToR) and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than February 19, 2024, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
The short-term expert shall meet the following criteria and qualifications:
Qualification and skills
- Postgraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Public Administration, or another related field. A PhD Degree in one of the mentioned fields will be an advantage;
- Strong drafting, presentation, and reporting skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong regional and local contacts, ability to reach out to key stakeholders;
- Excellent knowledge of Romanian and English languages;
- Proficiency in using computers and office software packages (Word, Excel, etc.)
- At least ten years of relevant professional experience in the field of public finances.
- Work experience within the Ministry of Finance or other related public authorities will be an asset.
- Track record in policy development and government advisory;
- Proven experience in public finance management;
- Proven experience in management/participation in similar assignments assisting reorganization process in other relevant authorities.
The successful application shall include:
1. Technical Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
- Signed Detailed CV and maximum 2 pages of Motivation letter.
2. Financial Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
- Signed Financial offer shall include a breakdown of days per each deliverable to be submitted, the gross daily rate in MDL and the total amount per up to 125 workdays of assignment.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality is guaranteed.
Successful offerors will be further asked for additional documentation such as copy of ID, bank data and other, as it might be required for the contracting. The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract.
Applicants shall hold the Moldovan citizenship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical proposal and 30% for the financial proposal. Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the GIZ country office – Chisinau, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., National Business Center, 9th floor – indicating the tender number 83459182, not later than February 21, 2024, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- PR&Communication Manager/ ZIPHOUSE Fashion Innovation Hub
- Asociația Promo-LEX anunță concurs de selectare pentru poziția de Monitor al finanțelor partidelor politice la nivel local în cinci unități administrativ teritoriale: Ocnița, Orhei, Ștefan Vodă, Strășeni, Basarabeasca (5 persoane)
- Asociația Media-Guard anunță concurs public pentru selectare expert/ă media
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de director-adjunct al Departamentului Supraveghere Bancară
- Organizația HelpAge International selectează un expert/ o expertă sau o agenție pentru realizarea Entry și Exit Survey într-un proiect din domeniul prevenirii violenței și asistență incluzivă pentru femeile în etate
- Extended deadline: National Consultant on Disability Area - UN Women Moldova
- Communication officer - HEKS/EPER
- Procurement Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/Japanese Project - 13507
- Driver/Clerk (Sofer) - UNDP Moldova/Green Transition Project
- Termen extins: Selectarea unui consultant pentru elaborarea regulamentelor, statutelor și instrucțiunilor administrative pentru Consiliile Locale de Tineret și ONG-uri din Cahul și Ungheni