The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual consultant/expert to support the Ministry of Education and Research to increase the level of involvement of companies in dual Vocational Education and Training (dVET), within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
For the detailed ToR and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, showing the tender number in the message title not later than 23.12.2023 time 15:00.
The primary objectives of the assignment are as follows:
- To organize workshops and meetings with companies interested in dVET.
- To provide support for establishing partnerships between VET institutions and companies interested in dVET.
To achieve the objectives, the expert shall perform the following tasks:
- Identify and contact companies for their participation in dual Vocational Education and Training (dVET).
- Develop a schedule for visits to the selected companies.
- Organize coordination meetings with representatives from the Ministry of Education and Research, Chamber of Commerce and Industries, and other partners to identify and prepare teams for company visits.
- Arrange documentary visits to a minimum of 200 companies to engage them in dual education.
- Maintain communication with company representatives to provide information on all aspects related to initiating and implementing a dual VET training program.
- Assist companies in identifying the qualifications (trades/specialties) suitable for their involvement in professional training through dVET.
- Other tasks as per ToR.
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian. The application shall include:
- detailed CV and cover letter,
- concept note* (maximum 3 pages, a brief outline of the assignment implementation) including:
- expert vision on the current situation
- relevance of the assignment for key involved stakeholders
- main activities and optimal timelines for the proposed assignment,
- methodology and sustainability results.
*The layout of the concept note will form the foundation to develop a comprehensive work plan.
- financial offer including:
- gross daily rate in MDL and a total amount per up to 80 workdays of assignment.
- gross travel budget as per GIZ approved travel rate (6 MDL/km) for a total amount of up to 6000 km, considering that up to 40 out of 80 workdays are travel days to companies.
- total budget in MDL.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (detailed CV, concept note) and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83455957) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1, Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 26.12.2023 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert consultant al Direcției integrare europeană și relații internaționale
- Communication Analyst (NPSA-8) - UNDP Moldova/Just Energy Transition - 16408
- Asociația Media-Guard anunță concurs public pentru selectare expert/ă media
- Internews in Moldova is hiring Finance Specialist
- HelpAge Moldova angajează Coordonator de Proiect în domeniul umanitar
- Specialist coordonare instruiri
- Programme Specialist – IT, Immigration and Border Governance (IBG), IOM Moldova
- Instituția Publică Organizația pentru Dezvoltarea Antreprenoriatului anunță concurs pentru funcția de auditor intern, Serviciul audit intern
- Organizația HelpAge International selectează un expert/ o expertă sau o agenție pentru realizarea Entry și Exit Survey într-un proiect din domeniul prevenirii violenței și asistență incluzivă pentru femeile în etate
- Consulting services for development of the technical specifications for the new e-inspection, under the World Bank Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Competitiveness Project