The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual consultant/expert to support the Ministry of Education and Research to perform a labour market analysis for the dual Vocational Education and Training (dVET) development, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
For the detailed ToR and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, showing the tender number in the message title not later than 23.12.2023 time 15:00.
The objective of this assignment is to support the Ministry of Education and Research to perform a labour market analysis for the dual Vocational Education and Training (dVET) development.
To achieve the objective, the expert shall perform the following tasks:
- analyse the short-term (1-3 years) needs in qualified specialists from the priority economic sectors, to ensure a better alignment between educational offers and labour market needs.
- identify new occupations in need by the labour market with no educational offers in the dVET system.
- provide recommendations to integrate dVET graduates into higher added value jobs.
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian. The application shall include:
The application shall include:
- detailed CV and cover letter,
- concept note* (maximum 3 pages, a brief outline of the assignment implementation) including:
- expert vision on the current situation
- relevance of the assignment for key involved stakeholders
- main activities and optimal timelines for the proposed assignment,
- methodology and sustainability results.
*The layout of the concept note will form the foundation to develop a comprehensive work plan.
- financial offer including:
- gross daily rate in MDL and a total amount per up to 80 workdays of assignment.
- gross travel budget in MDL as per GIZ approved rates (6 MDL/km) for a total amount of 6000 km within 40 workdays of assignment.
- total budget in MDL.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (detailed CV, concept note) and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83455955) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 26.12.2023 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Anunț de angajare: specialist/specialistă în resurse umane în cadrul CICDE
- Instituția Publică Organizația pentru Dezvoltarea Antreprenoriatului anunță concurs pentru funcția de specialist principal, Secția formare antreprenorială
- Asociația Media-Guard anunță concurs public pentru poziția de SMM reporter/ă
- Extended Deadline: USAID/Moldova Vacancy Announcement - Project Management Specialist (Digital Development and Cybersecurity)
- People in Need Moldova angajează Enumerator / Enumerator în teren (RO/ RU/ EN)
- Instituția Publică Centrul de Consiliere Agricola și Rurală anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de Cercetător științific
- Project Assistant (NPSA-5) – E-learning Project
- Specialist PR și Comunicare la Centrul de Consultanță în Afaceri ONG
- Project HOPE is hiring a Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, Research and Learning Officer
- Specialist coordonare instruiri