Ukraine Crisis Response Program
Request for Selection of Consultants for
Qualitative Research of Ukrainian Children’s Perspective on their Wellbeing Status
to Inform Further Advocacy Ensuring that Children Voices are Heard
World Vision International, together with its partner offices around the world, which comprise the World Vision Partnership, invites service providers to submit a proposal for provision of services in accordance with the requirements, terms and conditions set forth in this Request for Proposals (RFP).
World Vision UCR Project is inviting relevant individual consults to carry out Qualitative Research of Ukrainian Children’s Perspective on their Wellbeing Status to Inform Further Advocacy.
Detailed selection documentation and terms of reference for the consultancy is available in the attached RFP.
Interested consultants can submit their response through the dedicated email address. The proposals should be sent as password protected documents. The passwords should be sent through a separate email within 6 hours after the submission deadline. Alternatively, Proposals can be uploaded through WV Online Procurement system COUPA/Provision. Please send an e-mail requesting access to the platform and include the name of the selection in the subject line.
The deadline for submission of proposals is December 6, 2023, 18:00. Any response received after this date and time shall be considered non-responsive, and World Vision would not be obligated to engage your organization any further in this RFP process.
Clarifications can be requested from:
UCR Project Supply Chain Team
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, supravegherea și monitorizarea sistemelor și instrumentelor de plată
- HelpAge Moldova angajează Asistent(ă) de Program
- Asociația MAR anunță concurs pentru postul vacant Specialist în comunicare
- Concurs: selectarea a patru experți (persoane fizice) pentru implementarea proiectului „Consolidarea cadrului de protecție a consumatorilor în Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de jurisconsult/ă principal/ă al Direcţiei legislație bancară
- Coordonatorul programului EECMD, Moldova
- NRC Moldova is looking for a Complaint and Feedback Mechanism Technical Officer
- Specialist coordonare instruiri
- WeWorld Moldova is looking for a MEAL Officer (M/W)