NDI Moldova is seeking dynamic and driven individuals for two Program Assistant positions, each contributing to vital programs within our organization.
NDI, the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs, is a non-profit, non-partisan, non-governmental organization that works in partnership around the world to strengthen and safeguard democratic institutions, processes, norms and values. NDI is headquartered in Washington DC, USA. NDI activity is financed by USAID and a number of other international donors. NDI has worked in Moldova since 2003. We have a dynamic team of around 25 people working at our office in central Chisinau as well as around Moldova.
- The advertised positions are placed at our Chisinau Office.
- Program assistant is an entry-level position, with possibility of advancement within the organization.
- Gradual entry in parallel with finalizing university studies can be considered.
Position 1: Opinion Research Program Assistant (Outgoing/Promotional)
- Support the practical organization of events related to opinion research programs.
- Assist in logistics, including venue booking, coordinating event details, and managing invitations.
- Administer participation lists and ensure smooth event execution.
- Contribute to research focused on policy action against corruption, disinformation, and policy reform.
- Strong work ethics and a proactive willingness to learn.
- Proficiency in English.
- Preferably a university graduate in a relevant field.
- Civic engagement or entry-level experience in related fields is advantageous.
Position 2: Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Assistant
Aid the MEL Officer in compiling texts and indicators for narrative reporting to our donors.
Assist in generating comprehensive, informative, and concise reports.
Contribute to fast-paced thinking, understanding, and crafting compelling narratives.
- Exceptional capacity to think quickly and grasp complex concepts.
- Proficient in English with outstanding writing skills (compelling, informative, and succinct).
- University graduate with a strong command of English and prior relevant experience preferred.
General Requirements for Both Positions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Deadline-driven with a keen attention to detail.
- Commitment to NDI's mission and values.
At NDI Moldova, we value dedication, continuous learning, and a passion for effecting positive change. If you meet these qualifications and are ready to work for democracy and make democracy work, we encourage you to apply.
Submission: Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention in the subject line of the email the position you are applying for Opinion Research Program Assistant or MEL Assistant
Application deadline: February 23, 2024.
NDI Moldova is an equal opportunity employer, your application is welcome regardless of your gender, background, orientation, native language and physical functionality.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Coordonator de proiect în cadrul organizației AFAD or. Bălți
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de evaluarea riscurilor aferente bunurilor mobile/imobile
- Data Collector - World Vision Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal planificare strategică
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist/ă principal/ă în raportări
- Instituția Publică Centrul de Consiliere Agricola și Rurală anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de Cercetător științific
- CRS Moldova is hiring Project Officer Education and Psychosocial Support
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist consultant, Direcția Cercetări Aplicate
- Anunț concurs pentru post vacant Instituția Publică Centrul de Consiliere Agricola și Rurală (CCAR) oferă oportunități pentru un Cercetător științific stagiar în domeniul agricol, cu accent pe activități orientate spre satisfacerea nevoilor fermierilor și
- Monitoring Evaluation Accountability Learning (MEAL) Officer - Moldova