HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of his client - the international humanitarian organization - IFRC is looking for an experienced Programme Officer.
The Programme Officer will provide comprehensive support to the Swedish Red Cross Country Office, and its program and projects in Moldova, in the areas of project management, PMER (planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting), finance, and administration. Under the direct supervision and guidance of the Country Representative, the position will work closely with the Moldova Red Cross Society (MRCS) and, as needed, extend support to the Swedish Red Cross (SRC) Country Office in Romania. Travel to Romania may be required.
Job duties and responsibilities
Project Management and PMER (50%)
● Contribute to the planning, budgeting, and reporting of projects to ensure that they are timely and in accordance with quality standards.
● Support the MRCS in project management and compliance with SRC procedures, regulations,and policies.
● Provide guidance to MRCS staff and volunteers, especially at the branch level, to ensure quality in programming, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting on implementation.
● Develop and support the application of an M&E framework and corresponding information management tools in close collaboration with the MRCS and ensure its dissemination to MRCS branches.
● Monitor project progress, ensure compliance with SRC program standards, and prepare reports.
● Identify and report any issues that could affect project implementation, including safety and security concerns, difficulties to operate, and any developing situations that could hinder project implementation.
● Work closely with MRCS staff to ensure timely and quality implementation of project activities.
● Conduct regular field visits jointly with the MRCS to identify and help solve any critical challenges/issues faced in the program.
● Collaborate with and assist the MRCS in assessing the capacities and needs of vulnerable groups and developing adequate response plans.
● Provide support to capacity building initiatives with the MRCS, including facilitating and organizing training, workshops, and developing tools.
● Assist in preparing, designing, and implementing surveys, evaluations, and other relevant studies as needed for the project; this may include taking part in internal reviews to assess operational progress, including lesson learning reviews.
Finance and Administration (50%)
● Track project budgets and expenditures to ensure they are aligned with the approved budget and that all financial transactions are properly documented and accounted for.
● Provide guidance to MRCS for compliance with procurement and financial SRC procedures, as well as the preparation of financial reports in line with requirements.
● Assist in preparing budgets and financial reports.
● Coordinate closely with the SRC Controller in Headquarters.
● Prepare payments to suppliers.
● Maintain files and records in accordance with SRC procedures.
● Provide overall administrative support to the SRC Country Office, e.g., travel and meeting arrangements, office supplies purchase, etc.
● Provide support to procurement, including preparing and issuing tenders, evaluating bids, and launching contracts.
● Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, International Relations, or a related field.
● Minimum of 4 years work experience in supporting programs in the development and/or humanitarian field.
● Experience with planning, budgeting, reporting, finance management, procurement.
● Fluent in written and spoken English and Romanian; Russian or Ukrainian will be a plus;
● Excellent organizational and time management skills.
● Excellent interpersonal skills and be an excellent communicator.
● Proficiency in writing plans, project proposals, narrative reports.
● Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code PO in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909
Alte anunturi de angajare
- NDI Moldova Job Vacancy: Program Assistant/Associate
- Project Administrative Associate (NPSA-6) - Green Transition Project
- Manager calitate servicii, A.O.”CONCORDIA. Proiecte sociale”
- Procurement Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/Japanese Project - 13507
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de reglementarea prudențială
- Communication Analyst (NPSA-8) - The Swiss-UNDP Project: Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM)
- Development Results & Partnership Specialist (NOC) - UNDP Moldova Country Office
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de supraveghere bancară continuă
- Centrul de Informații GENDERDOC-M angajează coordonator / coordonatoare de program dezvoltarea comunității LGBT
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de jurisconsult/ă coordonator/oare, pe durata determinată, Direcția avizare juridică și contencios