1. Role Summary:
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) unit supports management in the learning, programme structure, systems, and tools to measure the impact of NRC Moldova work. The main objective of the Information Management Technical officer is to contribute to the development and maintenance of solutions to manage data flow from collection to analysis and reporting across NRC’s operations in Moldova. The position holder will contribute to this objective through using existing platforms and tools in the industry and developing new digital solutions and rolling them out.
- Adhere to NRC policies, guidance, and procedures.
- Develop, support, maintain and strengthen Information Management systems, data usage, and general digitalization capabilities.
- Support IM planning and activities, and support IM capacity building.
- Ensuring systems /processes are in place to ensure high quality reporting in NRC’s Global Output and Outcome Reporting System (GORS).
- Support and contribute to the development of a data management system through documentation, implementation, and coordination of standardized information flows.
- Produce periodic documentation to share progress and learning.
- Ensure that NRC’s related activities are implemented within NRC’s safe and inclusive programming guidelines and report any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper action.
- Establish good practice for mobile data capture form design, form building and remote support.
- Establish and maintain a library of forms for common project cycle data capture activities.
- Engage with other teams to define requirements, validate assumptions, and test prototypes during development of the assigned project tools.
- Support analysis, reporting, and visualization of data capture efforts by field teams.
- Support the aggregation, analysis, and visualization of program data for CO level reporting through regular development of dashboards on project progress and achievements using Power BI
- Capacity building, supervising, and implementing training of program staff on information management tools and processes.
- Support on, and ensure data entry and quality control on the NRC Global Outcome and Output Reporting System (GORS)
- Support and ensure data quality control on the NRC Global Centralized database management system (CORE).
- Contribute to ensuring that Information Management systems are up to date with latest data, indicators, targets, and results.
- Other activities agreed and discussed with the M&E Manager.
1. Professional Competencies:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of overall experience in data management: development of databases, effective use of data management tools and solutions and data analysis.
- University degree in Information Systems Management, computer science, social science, economics, statistics or in other related fields.
- Experience with and knowledge of basic principles to monitoring and evaluation in relief and development. Particularly experience with management of data relevant to M&E
- Understanding of data and information needs for program management and decision making and experience with development and roll out of data management tools in support of programme and M&E
- Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through training, mentoring, and other formal and non-formal methods;
- Analytic and computer skills, including advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access), Power BI are required.
- Strong Skills and experience in data analysis: and visualization and development of dashboards using data visualization software.
- Strong skills in data processing and analysis: data cleaning and managing; data visualization, development of dashboards using data visualization software and reporting techniques.
- English language proficiency (speaking, reading, writing).2. Behavioral competencies
These are personal qualities that influence how successful people are in their job. NRC’s Competency Framework states 12 behavioural competencies and the following are essential for this position:
- Strategic thinking
- Planning and delivering results.
- Working with people
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Handling insecure environments
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
In order to apply , please go to the following link:
Apply before 27 November 2023
Kindly note that empty or incomplete applications as well as CVs received via email will not be considered official and will not be processed.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- America House Chișinău angajează Manager Evenimente
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, Direcția dezvoltarea supravegherii altor instituții financiare
- Concurs de selectare a unui psiholog și a unui jurist/avocat în domeniul prevenirii violenței asupra femeilor în etate
- UNDP Moldova: Communication Analyst (NPSA8) - Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM) Project
- Project Associate - Accelerating Digital Transformation in Public Sector in the Republic of Moldova
- National Budget and Finance Consultant
- HelpAge International angajează Expert(ă) în domeniul violenței în bază de gen
- Coaliția Est-Europeană pentru Egalitatea LGBT+ angajează Coordonator/toare de proiect
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, pe durată determinată, Direcţia decontări interbancare
- Call for expression of interest: Assistant (male or female) of the EU High Level Adviser on Financial Services