HR-Consulting, based on our client's request, is looking for a qualified Sales Representative to join the expanding team of an internationally recognized company, specializing in global payroll and employment solutions.
- Proactive Sales Engagement: Present and effectively communicate the value proposition of employment and payroll services to current and potential clients;
- Strategic Planning: Develop action plans and schedules to identify specific targets, projecting the number of contacts to be made to achieve sales objectives;
- Lead Follow-up: Take the initiative to follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity, ensuring timely and professional engagement.
- Prospecting: Identify and pursue sales prospects, contacting assigned accounts and exploring additional opportunities for business growth.
- Proficiency in English: A strong command of the English language, both written and verbal;
- Effective Communication Skills: Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, fostering positive interactions with customers and team members;
- Exceptional Problem-Solving and Negotiation Skills: Proven track record of resolving challenges and negotiating successful outcomes;
- Sales or Customer Support Experience: A minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience in sales or customer support roles, showcasing a deep understanding of industry best practices;
- CRM Systems Knowledge: Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, demonstrating the ability to leverage such tools to enhance efficiency and customer satisfaction.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation;
- Meal tickets and Bonuses based on performance;
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities to further advance your sales skills and career growth;
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative company alongside highly skilled professionals;
- As part of our commitment to fostering a dynamic and global perspective, employees may have the chance to attend industry conferences, seminars, and client meetings both nationally and internationally.
We are committed to providing our employees with the resources and support they need to succeed in their roles and we strive to foster a positive and inclusive work culture that values diversity, creativity, and collaboration.
Join our team and help us revolutionize the labor market.
If you are interested in this job send your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
Remember to indicate the relevant vacancy code SR in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 69 638 007
Alte anunturi de angajare
- America House Chișinău angajează Manager Evenimente
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, Direcția dezvoltarea supravegherii altor instituții financiare
- Concurs de selectare a unui psiholog și a unui jurist/avocat în domeniul prevenirii violenței asupra femeilor în etate
- UNDP Moldova: Communication Analyst (NPSA8) - Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM) Project
- Project Associate - Accelerating Digital Transformation in Public Sector in the Republic of Moldova
- National Budget and Finance Consultant
- HelpAge International angajează Expert(ă) în domeniul violenței în bază de gen
- Coaliția Est-Europeană pentru Egalitatea LGBT+ angajează Coordonator/toare de proiect
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, pe durată determinată, Direcţia decontări interbancare
- Call for expression of interest: Assistant (male or female) of the EU High Level Adviser on Financial Services