Logistics and Project Assistant
National Assistance and Information Centre for NGOs in Moldova CONTACT
USAID Moldova Civil Society Resiliency Activity
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Duration of assignment:
Up to 4 years
The National Assistance and Information Centre for NGOs in Moldova CONTACT (hereinafter CONTACT Centre) is a comprehensive platform of analysis, advocacy, debates, communication, and other resources uniting people, community leaders, and civil society organizations who want to develop a strong, credible, and influential civil society. We work in partnership to strengthen civil society and boost participatory democracy in Moldova. By working with us, you will be exposed to a corporate culture that promotes inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. Your creativity will be recognized and you will receive the necessary tools and guidance to achieve success.
CONTACT Centre is implementing the Moldova Civil Society Resiliency Activity (CSRA), a USAID Moldova-funded project. The activity aims to increase the resiliency of Moldovan civil society by enhancing the ability of civil society organizations (CSOs) to engage with constituents, diversify their resource base, and empower and connect new civic actors. Based on project needs, CONTACT Centre is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Logistics and Project Assistant.
- Providing support to the CSRA Team in implementing daily project tasks.
- Assisting the project team with procurement needs, including helping with technical specifications and terms of reference.
- Market analysis and selection of the best suppliers based on technical specifications and terms of reference.
- Contacting and ensuring the signing of contracts with suppliers.
- Ensuring procurement and timely delivery of goods/supplies/services.
- Monitoring of deliveries, and preparing all operational payments-related documents.
- Ensuring logistics for meetings, presentations, seminars, training, and other events and ensuring that all participants are invited and well-informed.
- Managing office supplies.
- Carrying out administrative duties like data collection, data sorting, and organizing the data to present to the project management team to make informed decisions.
- Ensuring that all official documents under your responsibility are registered, filed, and stored in the appropriate systems.
- Working closely with the Project Manager and project team to ensure productivity.
- Working with Finance Manager staff to ensure all project procurements and contracts follow CONTACT and project procedures.
- Providing other administrative support when required by the Project Manager and Chief of Party.
Qualifications and skills:
- A University Degree in economics, project management, business administration, or another related field will be given due consideration but is not a requirement
- A minimum of two years of experience in administrative work, procurement, experience in development assistance, or related work for a donor organization or NGO is required
- Knowledge of processing, storing, and validating procurement data, and overall project documents
- Ability to find, evaluate, and engage suppliers of goods and services
- A great negotiator, and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office and Excel
- Fluency in Romanian, good knowledge of Russian. English language knowledge at an intermediate level
- Focuses on results and responds positively to feedback.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should submit a CV and cover letter in English highlighting relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Logistics and Project Assistant in the subject line until November 17, 2023. This position is open to Moldovan citizens only. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Specialist/-ă în Comunicare și Relații Publice, în cadrul A.O. ”CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale”
- ICT Associate (SB3.2) - UNDP Moldova/UNCTAD
- The Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Moldova is looking for a Project Officer in the Cooperation section (job n° 48965)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare
- NDI Moldova Job Vacancy: Program Assistant/Associate
- HelpAge International contractează experți sau companii de consultanță pentru instruiri în domeniul comunicare, marketing și sustenabilitate a activităților generatoare de venit pentru vârstnici
- Termen extins: Tdh Moldova anunță vacantă poziția de Asistent/ă Logistică
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de raportarea financiară
- Project Associate - Accelerating Digital Transformation in Public Sector in the Republic of Moldova
- Programme Associate (GS6) - OHCHR