GIZ is looking for an Advisor on Anti-Corruption & Integrity within its project “Strengthening the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova”.
This position is expected to start in November 2023 for a 12-month period. The permanent workplace for this position is in Chisinau.
The Advisor is responsible for:
- Coordination and technical supervision of project activities aimed at strengthening institutional capacities in efficient and effective prevention and fight against corruption
- Development of tools, mechanisms and networks for development and implementation of anti-corruption strategies
- Design and implementation of capacity development measures for specialised institutions in the field of anti-corruption
- Provision of input to project monitoring and evaluation, visibility, and cooperation management
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in law, public administration, development studies or related areas
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in the field of anti-corruption and integrity; experience in cooperation with national anti-corruption and integrity institutions is a strong advantage
- Previous proven experience in development cooperation or related work for an international organization is a strong advantage
- Previous proven experience in institutional capacity development is a strong advantage
- Full working proficiency in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Full proficiency in oral and written English and Romanian
- Working knowledge of German and Russian is an asset
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Displays high levels of integrity and commitment for anti-corruption
- Ability to work in an international team
- Excellent relationship management and networking skills
- Critical thinking
- Capacity to identify and promote new and innovative digital solutions in project implementation
- Awareness and practical knowledge on gender and diversity principles
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova
Applications, including detailed CV, references, and motivation letter (in English) shall be sent not later than 20 October 2023, time 15:00 to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work program and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Senior Interpreter/Political Assistant (G6) - OSCE Mission to Moldova, Tiraspol
- Grants and Procurement Specialist / Chemonics International Inc
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator, pe durată determinată, Direcția deservirea operațiunilor
- Termen extins - pentru selectarea unui expert/ unei experte sau a unei agenții pentru realizarea Entry și Exit Survey într-un proiect din domeniul prevenirii violenței și asistență incluzivă pentru femeile în etate
- Project Associate (Roster NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova Projects - 16276
- Centrul CONTACT angajează expert/expertă sau grup de experți în evaluarea finală a capacității în prestarea serviciilor incluzive pentru grupurile vulnerabile
- Centrul de Drept al Femeilor anunță concurs de selectare a unei companii de audit care va efectua auditul financiar general al organizației
- Internews in Moldova is hiring Finance Specialist
- Project Manager (NPSA-10) - Advancing Quality Education and Lifelong Learning Opportunities for All Project (EU-funded)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de inginer principal responsabil de suport și calitate TIC