UNICEF Moldova is hiring a National Individual Consultant to support Ministry of Education and Research (MER) in the Republic of Moldova in the coordination of the Refugee Response to ensure the enrolment of refugee children in the Moldovan education system. The estimated consultancy period is 6 Months.
Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced University Degree in Education, Social Sciences or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in education policy development.
- Proven experience in leading cross-sectoral education teams or another social field.
- Proven experience of displaying very good analytical skills (copies of previous strategic, analytical works involving multidisciplinary teams to be provided).
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of the education system in Moldova.
- Familiarity with international, EU and European Commission policies and benchmarks in education and best European practices in the field of education.
- Demonstrated experience of work with the Government of the Republic of Moldova in developing education strategies or another social field.
- Fluency in Romanian, good command of English, both oral and written.
HOW TO APPLY:
To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/job/565010/national-consultant-to-support-ministry-of-education-and-research-mer-in-the-coordination-of-the-refugee-response-to-ensure-the-enrolment-of-refugee-children-in-the-moldovan-education-system-6-months-chisinau
Extended application deadline: 21 September 2023
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Individuals engaged under a consultancy or individual contract will not be considered “staff members” under the Staff Regulations and Rules of the United Nations and UNICEF’s policies and procedures, and will not be entitled to benefits provided therein (such as leave entitlements and medical insurance coverage).
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Institutul de Instruire în Dezvoltare „MilleniuM” caută profesor/ profesoară de limba română
- UNDP Moldova: Investment Attraction Analyst (NPSA8) - EU4Moldova: focal regions Programme
- Fundatia de Binefacere Caritas Moldova anunță concurs de selectare a unei Companii de Audit
- Project Analyst (NPSA-8) - Digital Transformation in Public Sector Project
- Asociația Obștească CCF Moldova anunță concurs de selectare unui sociolog
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal al Direcției Integrare Europeană și Relații Internaționale
- Институт Обучения в Развитии "MilleniuM" ищет преподавателя математики
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal în raportări
- Centrul Internațional ,,La Strada” anunță concurs pentru angajarea unui/unei jurist/-e al/a Serviciului Integrat Regional din Ungheni pentru victimele violenței sexuale
- AO „Părinți Solidari” anunță concurs pentru contractarea unui expert/e în dezvoltare organizațională