The Ministry of Education and Research (MoER) has received financing from the World Bank Group toward the cost of the Education Quality Improvement Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for individual consulting services.
The Financial Management Specialist shall provide technical support and assist the MoER in FM activities related to Project activities under MoER responsibility in accordance with the provisions of the Financing Agreement, Project Appraisal Document, Disbursement and Financial Information Letter, and Project Operational Manual; the FM Specialist also assists the MoER in strengthening its own financial management capacities.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be found at the MoER web page: https://mecc.gov.md/ro/content/achizitii-publice
The MoER now invites eligible Individual Consultants (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers – Procurement in Investment Project Financing. Goods, Works, Non-Consulting and Consulting Services dated November 2020 (hereinafter referred to as “Procurement Regulations”) setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest and with the latest Guidelines on Preventing and Combating Fraud and Corruption in Projects Financed by IBRD Loans and IDA Credits.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the „Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants” method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 09 00 to 17 00 hours.
This consultancy is expected to begin in October 2023 and the contract will be signed for a period of 12 months. Subject to Consultant’s satisfactory performance, the contract may be renewed until the Closing Date of the project on December 31, 2029.
The applications should include letter of Expression of Interest, CV, and related recommendation letters, if any.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by September 29, 2023, 16:00 o’clock, Moldova local time.
Ministry of Education and Research of the Republic of Moldova,
Stefan cel Mare 180, 13th floor, room no. 1307,
mun. Chisinau, Republic of Moldova MD-2004
Tel/fax: 022 23-25-02
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Extended Deadline: Finance Officer, DRL-funded Program
- The European Union Delegation to the Republic of Moldova is looking for a Project Officer
- Post vacant: Diaconia angajează Analist financiar
- Centrul Internațional ,,La Strada” anunță concurs pentru angajarea Managerului/-rei Serviciului Integrat Regional din Ungheni pentru victimele violenței sexuale
- People in Need anunță selectarea a unui consultant sau companie de consultanță în prestarea serviciilor de mentorat.
- Extended deadline: Helvetas is hiring Communication Officer
- Project HOPE is hiring Program Officer
- GIZ - Financial Specialist
- Fundația de Caritate pentru Copii “Clipa Siderală” angajează Coordonator/Coordonatoare în direcția “Caravana de Crăciun”, mun. Chișinău
- Council of Europe Office in Chisinau is hiring a Communication Officer