This position is an exciting opportunity to get hands-on experience working with a professional humanitarian aid organization Hope4 with experience inpoverty, crime, human trafficking and conflict. The program coordinator will coordinate the schedule, budget, issues and risks of projects. The job is to ensure the project management framework is well-organized and that it runs smoothly.
Hope4’s Program Coordinator will work with the programs and strategies to develop the sector's capacity to offer quality programs. The coordinator's activity will be designed according to a development plan based on the sector's annual goals and needs.
Main areas of responsibility:
▪ Take leadership in the strategic development of Hope4’s Program department in stable environments and humanitarian settings.
▪ Offer leadership in the design and implementation of the department’sstrategic work-plan.
▪ Represent Hope4 in Program Committee activities and content development.
▪ Support the building and maintaining of high-level Program-related partnerships with recognized institutions.
▪ Take leadership in the development of appropriate programming tools for the development, implementation, and closing of programs.
▪ Monitoring project progress and creating project status reports for project managers and stakeholders.
▪ Assisting with resource scheduling so that team members have the resources they need to complete their tasks.
▪ Scheduling stakeholder meetings and facilitating communication between the project manager and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
▪ Managing project management documents such as the project plan, budget, schedule or scope statement, as directed by the project manager.
▪ Executing a variety of project management administrative tasks such as billing and bookkeeping.
▪ Support team members when implementing risk management strategies.
▪ Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
▪ Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
▪ Supervise the project procurement process.
▪ Meeting with project clients to assess their needs and define project requirements, acceptance criteria and project timelines.
▪ Coordinate the allocation of project resources to ensure the project team has what’s needed at the right time.
▪ Assign tasks to team members and help them understand what’s expected from them in terms of project milestones and deliverables.
▪ Be the liaison between the project team and project clients throughout the project life cycle.
▪ Help project managers monitor project progress and team member’sperformance and provide updates to project stakeholders.
▪ Schedule stakeholder meetings, document and generate reports.
▪ Foster cross-team collaboration to help project team members complete project tasks and produce deliverables.
▪ Offer technical support to deployed teams delivering programs as needed, in accordance with the program cycle.
▪ Support the timely submission of education program reports.
▪ Develop and implement online capacity-building program tools for the staff.
▪ Analyze risks and opportunities.
▪ Fluent in written and spoken English/Russian, Romanian/Ukrainian - an advantage.
▪ Proven work experience as a Program Coordinator or similar role.
▪ Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
▪ Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
▪ Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
▪ Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
▪ M.A. level of academic background in program management or education-related studies.
▪ Proven experience in implementing programs in the context of developing countries, crisis zone, or emergency settings.
▪ Minimum of 2 years experience working with programs, projects, and strategies.
▪ Proven background in staff guidance and supervision.
▪ Adapts level of language and/or complexity of content to the audience.
▪ Ensures respectful, professional and helpful relations with donors and project staff.
▪ Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
▪ Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
▪ Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
▪ Team-management and leadership skills.
▪ Documentation management and ability to use project management tools.
▪ Attention to details even under pressure.
▪ Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
▪ Experience in working with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact for any clarifications +373 60 31 44 98
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Fundraiser A.O. ''CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale''
- FAO: Programme Assistant position to assist FAO Moldova in administrative and operational issues and be part of the Field Operations Team
- NDI is seeking to recruit Program Assistants (Two Positions Available)
- Procurement Associate (NPSA-7) - EU Confidence Building Measures Programme, funded by the European Union, 11003
- Customs Associate (SB3.4) - UNDP Moldova/UNCTAD
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/Law Enforcement Projects Implementing Unit
- Procurement and Operations Coordinator for the USAID Moldova Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity (RCRA)
- USAID Moldova Job Vacancy: Development Program Specialist
- Procurement Associate (GS6) - UNDP Moldova CO
- Specialist/-ă în Comunicare și Relații Publice, în cadrul A.O. ”CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale”