People & Culture _ Human Resources Assistant – WV Moldova
World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision - Moldova Office is looking for a highly qualified and motivated person for the position of Human Resources Assistant in People & Culture Department.
Assist People & Culture (P&C) Coordinator with coordination of P&C _HR Department responsibilities related to World Vision Moldova, personnel data administration and maintenance, P&C administration, including information and document flow for local country office staff, assistance with recruitment, orientation, and other activities where support is needed.
A. HR Administration and Support
1. Assist in preparation and systematic update of staffing lists for all categories of workforce and any staff related necessary information for rapid access and use;
2. Follow up with respective department on collection of personal documents for contract preparation, prepare employment and service contracts, maintain employee’s database
3. Maintain personnel files accurate, updated and confidential at all times. In collaboration with the P&C Coordinator set up and maintain filling system;
4.Prepare and process all kinds of P&C related paperwork for all categories of workforce as required, with accuracy and confidentiality and in accordance with the policies and local laws;
5. Keep P&C related templates updated and available for staff;
6. Support the line manager in providing with the P&C data for necessary P&C reporting upon request and as needed;
B. Recruitment, Orientation and Training
1. Provide necessary support in staff recruitment, scheduling interviews, contacting short listed candidates if needed, consolidation of interview results, sending rejection letters.
2. Provide assistance in arranging orientation sessions for new staff;
3. Provide assistance in arranging different kinds of P&C learning events, trainings, workshops, and/or team building activities.
C. HR paper work
1. Prepare staff related certificates, letters, other documents
Preparation of different orders (trip, replacement, termination, etc. )
D. Support to Work Day data maintenance.
Update the Work Day system regularly in terms of new hires, separations, employment changes … etc. and provide reports and statistic when required.
1. Contribute to a healthy team spirit and team work
2. Adhere to WV UCR Child and Adult Safeguarding policy and standards and stay committed to WV vision statement and core values;
Perform other relevant tasks assigned by the direct supervisor;
Required Professional Experience
1. Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resources and or Administration with medium business/medium NGO/government agency;
2. Demonstrated experience and knowledge of HR practices, including recruitment, hiring, HR functions and systems administration; HR software administration and maintenance;
3. Professional certification in HR in locally or internationally recognized HR institutions is a plus.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
1. University degree or equivalent in Social Sciences, Psychology or a related field; Business Administration is a plus
2. Excellent detail-orientation skills;
3. Good communications skills;
4. Thorough working knowledge of office systems. Computer aptitude and experience with word processing, database management, and spreadsheet software;
5. Ability to maintain positive relationships with colleagues,
6. Emotional maturity and ability to deal with matters of strict confidentiality;
7. Excellent organizational and planning skills;
8. Fluent in English, spoken and written;
9. Native in local language;
10. Good knowledge of local labor law and related legislations is a plus
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
1. Quick learner, agile, flexible and adaptable;
2. Cross-cultural sensitivity.
3. Experience of work in an NGO setting
Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement
The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically as needed.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Mode of Application:
If you are interested in this position, to apply, please register at:
No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview. The deadline for application is
September 7th, 2023.
Note * September 6th will be the last day available in the system to apply.
As a Child focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, supravegherea și monitorizarea sistemelor și instrumentelor de plată
- Procurement Associate (GS6) - UNDP Moldova CO
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova: Building sustainable and inclusive peace, strengthening trust and social cohesion in Moldova
- Caritas Moldova angajeaza Coordonator de Voluntari
- Mechanical Engineer
- HelpAge International angajează Asistent(ă) de Program
- UNFPA Procurement Analyst, NO-A (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova
- Programme Associate TA (GS6) - OHCHR
- Termen extins: Centrul CONTACT angajează expert/expertă sau grup de experți în elaborarea de metodologie și livrare de training în domeniul colectării de fonduri
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist/ă principal/ă responsabil/ă de reglementarea prudențială