KEC International Limited, Sucursala Chisinau is growing rapidly and is hiring for a project financial analyst. If you are looking for an exciting place to work, please take a look at the list of qualifications below.
Accounting of Project Revenue & Project Expenses in SAP HANA on real time basis.
Coordinating with Shipping lines with incoming shipment movement, customs clearance and proper storage at stores.
Correct Project Invoicing to Customer basis the percentage completion method.
Subcontractor Invoice verification & accounting basis on Bill of Quantities as approved.
Recognition of Revenue & Expenses basis on International Accounting Standards on Construction Contracts.
Coordinating with Parent Company for all intra company transactions and settling the same in SAP.
Prepare projected Fund/Cash Flow for every month for upcoming 3 months basis of expected expenses to be incurred in coordination with Project Manager.
Verification & Accounting of Project PCS Statements for all project related works.
Forecast, manage, and report on planned vs actual project schedule, and resource utilization.
Create presentations and written deliverables to keep extended project team updated on project activities and direction;
Establish positive relationships with providers that build credibility, foster collaboration and empower the project team;
Maintain Microsoft Project Plan to ensure successful delivery of project and associated outcomes;
Manage workstream leads and hold them accountable for achieving delivering project activities on time;
Schedule project meetings and develop and distribute associated meeting minutes;
Identify resources needed to complete work and collaborate with resource manager(s) to assemble appropriate skills/teams.
Monitor the trends and competitive dynamics within the energy sector, state regulations and with our development partners;
Strong research and analytic skills, including statistical and quantitative analysis and the use of;
Ability to think through complex problems and wide-ranging risk analysis;
Experienced in operation of Microsoft Office and Excel & SAP
Understanding of transmission project development cycle;
Analyze the financial statements and operating metrics of public sector entities;
Ability to quickly pick-up on complex technical issues as well as political and interpersonal issues.
Familiar with process of commercials, financial and logistic requirement for EPC projects.
Qualifications of the candidate:
Bachelor’s Degree in finance or Accounting
Expert Knowledge in SAP HANA MM, FICO, FA, PMS Modules.
Knowledge or experiences in transmission projects or related service industry preferred, or other multinational construction projects.
Minimum of 15 Years in Engineering Procurement & Construction Companies in Transmission/Power Distribution Sector & preferable worked in multiple countries.
High-level analytical and process skills.
Excellent communication and knowledge of English.
All interested candidate should send their CV and cover letter at the mail firstname.lastname@example.org until 23 of August 2023.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- ADMA anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției vacante de jurisconsult / jurisconsultă în Secția juridică și resurse umane
- WV - Request for Selection of Consultants for Qualitative Research
- Manager Departament Comercial
- Oficiul Avocatului Poporului anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției publice de Consultant/ă principal/ă în cadrul Reprezentanței Bălți
- Logistics Officer Moldova
- UNFPA Human Resources Associate, G6 (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova
- WV Moldova - Request for Selection of Consultants
- IREX Moldova/Comunitatea Mea program vacancy - Procurement and Grants Officer (extended deadline)
- NRC is looking for Protection from Violence Officer Moldova Chisinau
- Centrul CONTACT angajează expert/expertă sau grup de experți în evaluarea finală a capacității în Advocacy a 3 Platforme de OSC-uri din republică