KEC International Limited, sucursala Chisinau is growing rapidly and is hiring for a OHL Warehouse Specialist. If you are looking for an exciting place to work, please take a look at the list of qualifications below.
He/she is responsible for the handling and storage of the goods in the warehouse and ensures the activity of loading and unloading the goods.
He is responsible for the holistic performance of the site according to plans and the execution of daily operations. The role reports to the Logistics and Warehousing Manager.
- Responsible for organizing the activity in the warehouse of finished products regarding the reception, handling, storage and transfer of materials in accordance with KEC International Limited procedures.
- Handled the execution of daily operations and ensured customer service.
- Controls the stocks
- Maintains and improves safety in operations and promotes a safety culture
- Maintains high quality standards of warehouse
- Organize the warehouse team to meet the work schedule.
- Manage and optimize all processes and collaboration with others to drive improvements in service, cost, efficiency, quality
- Maintains inventory integrity and provides site operations efficiency targets, including labor and warehouse utilization KPIs.
- Maintain compliance with regulations and legal requirements.
- Plan and execute the building and equipment maintenance plan.
- English language at an average level
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, MS Office, SAP and digital applications
- Analytical thinking and problem solving ability
- Ability to think through complex problems and wide-ranging risk analysis;
- Team spirit, ability to motivate, positive thinking and can do mentality.
- Knowledge of process mapping and improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Understanding of quality, safety, environmental and other operations standards
Qualifications of the candidate:
Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in management or logistics)
Executed project close activities accurately and timely in Power Industry.
Knowledge or experiences in transmission projects or related service industry preferred, or other multinational construction projects.
Minimum of 10 years' working experience.
High-level analytical and process skills.
Excellent communication and knowledge of English.
All interested candidate should send their CV and cover letter at the mail email@example.com until 15 of August 2023.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- ADMA anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției vacante de jurisconsult / jurisconsultă în Secția juridică și resurse umane
- WV - Request for Selection of Consultants for Qualitative Research
- Manager Departament Comercial
- Oficiul Avocatului Poporului anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției publice de Consultant/ă principal/ă în cadrul Reprezentanței Bălți
- Logistics Officer Moldova
- UNFPA Human Resources Associate, G6 (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova
- WV Moldova - Request for Selection of Consultants
- IREX Moldova/Comunitatea Mea program vacancy - Procurement and Grants Officer (extended deadline)
- NRC is looking for Protection from Violence Officer Moldova Chisinau
- Centrul CONTACT angajează expert/expertă sau grup de experți în evaluarea finală a capacității în Advocacy a 3 Platforme de OSC-uri din republică