USAID-funded Effective Justice Initiative
Applications will be reviewed and interviews scheduled until the position is filled.
Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis) is an international development firm based in the United States with a branch in Moldova, which is implementing several task orders under the Effective Justice IDIQ, a USAID funded initiative. Dexis currently implements three task orders under Effective Justice and anticipates additional project awards within 2023. Dexis is seeking qualified Moldovan citizens for the position of Program Assistant to support implementation of task orders under the Effective Justice IDIQ.
The Program Assistant, in close cooperation with the project team, under the direct guidance and supervision of the Director of Operations and Task Order Lead, will ensure the provision of administrative services of the highest quality and standards to the task order teams, as well as national counterparts and clients. The Program Assistant is expected to exercise full compliance with Dexis and USAID programming, financial, procurement and administrative rules.
Period of Work: Anticipated 3 years
Work Environment: Hybrid between in-office and home-based remote work
Reporting: Director of Operations and Task Order Lead
- Proactively contribute to day-to-day projects implementation and ensure conformity to expected results and projects work-plans.
- Provide support to international consultants in the implementation of their tasks (visas, hotel reservations, airport transfer, etc.).
- Make pertinent logistical arrangements for the prompt and effective implementation of the program activities.
- Assume responsibility for administrative matters of a more general nature, such as registry and maintenance of project files and records.
- Arrange and coordinate translation services/projects.
- Arrange external and internal meetings (including launching events, workshops, interviews, as well as other relevant meetings etc.).
- Prepare supporting documents for payments, as needed.
- Assist with organizing workshops, seminars, and events.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Draft and review project documents such as minutes, memoranda, letters, and other projects documents.
- Update the project inventory list each month and mark equipment.
- Provide occasional verbal and written translations from/to English/Romanian/Russian
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Procure basic office supplies (paper, bathroom, kitchen, and other miscellaneous) and obtain proper documentation, with approval of the Director of Operations
- Oversee office space and condition and inform the Director of Operations of needed repairs or maintenance.
- Provide support to the wider Effective Justice IDIQ team when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements - Qualified applicants will have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in similar positions in international organizations; experience in USAID-funded projects is a strong advantage.
- Advanced competency in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- University Diploma in economics, management or a related field, additional 3 years of professional experience in a similar role may be substituted in lieu of diploma.
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision and efficiently coordinate several ongoing tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude, as a part of the Project team.
- Fluency in Romanian and English.
Qualified applicants should submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter in English outlining how you meet the required qualifications.
- Current CV, in English
- Name, job title, mobile number, and email contact of three professional references
Applications will be reviewed and
interviews scheduled until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Centrul de Drept al Femeilor anunță concurs pentru selectarea unui/unei Office manager/e
- ACTED/REACH is hiring Enumerator - Chișinău
- IREX Moldova/Comunitatea Mea program vacancy – Senior Procurement and Grants Officer
- Plan International is hiring Country Accountant based in Moldova
- CNTM selectează Traineri și Experți în echipa PoTe 2024-2026
- Policy Specialist
- Extended Deadline: Finance Officer, DRL-funded Program
- Project Analyst /Social Cohesion (NPSA-9) - Effective Governance Cluster- 16314
- Project Specialist/Local Public Administration Reform (NPSA-10) - UNDP Moldova/Building country resilience to shocks and increasing Government capacity to anticipate crises and recover better in a more inclusive way - 16401
- Manager Proiect Tineret, A.O.„CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale”, pe perioadă determinată