USAID Effective Justice IDIQ
Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis) seeks a Procurement Specialist to support its implementation of task orders under the Effective Justice IDIQ, a USAID-funded initiative implemented by Dexis. The IDIQ is implemented through individual Task Orders and there are currently three Task Orders in progress.
Under the overall guidance of the Director of Operations the Procurement Specialist supports the execution of transparent and efficient procurement services and processes consistent with Dexis rules and regulations. She/he also works in collaboration with technical and operations staff to successfully deliver procurement services. The incumbent is expected to exercise full compliance with Dexis programming, financial, procurement and administrative rules, regulations, policies, and strategies, as well as implementation of the effective internal control systems.
Initial Period of Work: Date of Hire – February 2026
Remuneration: Based on qualifications, general range $90-$110 per day paid in local currency
Work Environment: Hybrid between in-office and home-based remote work
Reporting: Director of Operations & Task Order Leadership
The Procurement Specialist is expected to exercise full compliance with Dexis programming, financial, procurement and administrative rules, regulations, policies, and strategies, as well as implementation of the effective internal control systems.
- In accordance with the Project Work Plans, support the procurement of equipment, supplies, and services ensuring full compliance with Dexis rules and procedures.
- Prepare the procurement plans for the projects and monitor their implementation.
- Organize procurement processes, including preparation and conduct of RFQs, RFPs, etc. development of bidding documents, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their evaluation, negotiation of conditions of contracts, in full compliance with Dexis rules and regulations.
- Organize procurement processes with respect to individual consultancy services, coordinate receipt of applications and financial proposals, their evaluation, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with Dexis rules and regulations.
- Promote and monitor the transparency of the procurement and contractual processes, and the use of international best practices; ensure that contractual processes follow the stipulated Dexis procedures.
- Prepare the submissions on the procurement processes to the Evaluation Committee, authorized approvers, and signatories.
- Draft contracts for goods and services for management approval.
- Utilize effective contracts management -- draw up and maintain evidence and monitoring of awards and contracts with projects implementing partners, consulting organizations, contractors, etc.
- Maintain records on national consultants, services providers, and their respective status (contracts, SOWs, etc.) in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Monitor suppliers’ performance with respect to the quality and timely delivery of goods and services.
- Undertake any other tasks requested on an ad hoc basis.
- Proactively contribute to day-to-day project implementation and ensure conformity to expected results and project work-plans.
- Monitor compliance with Dexis standards and ensure quality control of project filing systems and files.
- Provide advice to the team on procurement and contractual administration of processes.
Undertake other administrative tasks on an ad hoc basis.
- Research and draft responses to enquiries for clearance by the Operations Manager.
- Provide inputs to the implementation of procurement management policies and strategies on cost saving and reduction.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, public administration, or other related fields.
- Specialized training in procurement an advantage.
- Minimum 7 years (with Secondary education) or 4 years (with bachelor’s degree) of relevant work experience, preferably with specialization in procurement, supply chain management, or purchasing.
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar positions in a USAID funded project.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems is preferred.
- Fluency English and Romanian (oral and written).
Qualified applicants should submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A current CV in English
- A cover letter, in English, explaining how the applicant meets the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- A list of three professional references, in English, including name, job title, mobile number and email address.
Applications will be reviewed, and interviews scheduled until the position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/ELearning - 15705
- UPDATE - termen limită - 29 ianuarie - Dreamups angajează: Expert/ă în Managementul Administrativ
- GIZ - Financial and Administrative Specialist
- United Nations World Food Programme Moldova: Finance Associate SC6 (G6 level)
- Caritas Moldova is hiring Human Resources Officer
- Assistant (male/female) of the EU High Level Adviser on Financial Services
- WeWorld Moldova is looking for a MEAL Officer (M/W)
- Concurs de selectare a unui psiholog și a unui jurist/avocat în domeniul prevenirii violenței asupra femeilor în etate
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator secția prognoze
- Project Associate (SB3.3) - UNODC