Duration : 6 Months extendable due to performance and fund availability
Start date : 15-Jun-2023
You'll contribute to ending world hunger by ...
The position of Partnerships Management Officer (PMO) will support smooth and effective partnerships through supporting the partner and Action Against Hunger in project cycle management, ensuring clear communication and guiding colleagues through partnerships processes and tools, with the support of the Grants and Partnerships Coordinator.
Key activities in your role will include
1.Ensure an overview of the partnerships project cycle
- Update the partnerships matrix that includes all stages of project cycle management for each partner
- Monitor end dates of partner Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) and Operational Agreements (OA)
- Monitor timely and compliant submissions of project reports
- Jointly with Finance Officer, ensure financial transfers are completed according to plan
- Monitor the implementation of partner capacity building plan
- Monitor Partnership reviews
- Monitor that supporting documentation is submitted
- Review reporting information shared by the partner and support with clarifications, in collaboration with functional departments including finance, MEAL, Logistics and HR.
- Ensure all key documents related to the partnership are filed in the right location
- Report deviations to the partnerships project cycle to relevant stakeholders
2.Facilitate the process of completion of Action Against Hunger Partnerships Tools
- Facilitate the completion of Expression of Interest (EoI), Due Diligence (DD), Memorandum ofUnderstanding (MoU), Operational Agreement with annexes, Amendments, Partnerships Reviews, and other relevant tools through gathering inputs from internal and external stakeholders.
- Clearly communicate and, where needed, explain templates and deadlines for inputs and sharing reminders when necessary.
- Store relevant documentation in the right online environment
- Complete defined sections of the partnerships tools, under supervision of Grants and Partnerships Coordinator.
- With support from the Grants and Partnerships Coordinator, organize and facilitate Partnerships Review meeting.
3.Function as an interlocutor between partners and Action Against Hunger
- Establish a professional and positive working relationship with dedicated focal points of the partner organizations
- Manage the online environment on Teams for partner organizations
- Ensure regular check-ins with the partner
- Ensure clear communication lines between the partner organization and Action Against Hunger staff
- Where needed, serve as support and/or translator for the position of Programme Manager, Coordinator or DCD Programmes
4.Grants Management and Partner management tasks
- Carry out Grants Management or Partnerships Management-related request by line-manager.
Do you meet the profile required criteria?
- Understanding of Project Cycle Management within INGOs
- Knowledge of the political and socio-economic context in Moldova and Ukraine
- Knowledge of INGO programming in Moldova/Ukraine
- Understanding of the Civil Society landscape in Moldova and Ukraine
- Minimum 6 months professional experience working in project implementation, contract management, compliance or related
- Ability to demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills in English, Romanian and Russian (Ukrainian language is desired)
- Experience working with an INGO would be valued
- Experience working with migrant and refugee population would be valued.
- Experience with managing external relations/stakeholders would be valued
- Experience in providing trainings would be valued
- Knowledge of Humanitarian Project Cycle Management Knowledge of Localization Knowledge and experience of cross-cutting approaches (Do No Harm, Gender and Socio-cultural approaches).
Our remuneration package:
We offer immediate incorporation to a dynamic international network with the following remuneration package:
- Formal work contract: Long Term
- Base: Chisinau (Moldova)
- Salary: according to Action Against Hunger salary scale and to candidate’s previous experience.
Interested candidates should send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Action against Hunger is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work such as but not limited to sexual harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and/or financial misconduct; We expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through endorsing our code of conduct and other related policies and only those who share our values and code of conduct will be recruited to work for us.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Manager servicii de plasament de tip rezidențial copii A.O.„CONCORDIA.Proiecte Sociale”
- Caritas Moldova is hiring a Project Coordinator
- GIZ - Junior Advisor for Coordination and Cooperation
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova: Building sustainable and inclusive peace, strengthening trust and social cohesion in Moldova
- Termen extins: Centrul CONTACT angajează expert/expertă sau grup de experți în elaborarea de metodologie și livrare de training în domeniul colectării de fonduri
- BBC Request for proposal (RFP): Conducting audience research in Moldova
- [Extindere termen limită] Anunț de angajare - medic ginecolog
- Junior Recruiter at HR-Consulting
- UNDP Moldova: Communication Analyst (NPSA8) - Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM) Project
- Angajam Vanzator-Consultant