UNICEF Moldova is looking for a Disability and Inclusion (DI) Specialist, NO-3, to support mainstreaming the crosscutting themes of disability and social inclusion, in the development and preparation of sector all programmes to ensure intersectorality and the centrality of the child in all interventions.
Qualifications and experience:
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or equivalent) in one of the following fields is required: education, public health, economics, psychology, social sciences, public administration, international law, gender studies, international relations.
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in disability and inclusion is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language is considered as an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Extended application deadline: 11 May 2023
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/Japanese Project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de evaluarea riscurilor aferente bunurilor mobile/imobile
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert coordonator responsabil de reglementarea evidenței contabile în BNM
- Extinderea termenului de depunere a dosarelor la concursul de selectare a unei companii pentru prestarea serviciilor de evidență contabilă
- Project Associate (NPSA-6) - UNDP Moldova: Sustainable and Resilient Communities through Women Empowerment Project
- Profesor formator de artă
- Asistentă medicală
- Institutul de Instruire în Dezvoltare „MilleniuM” caută lucrător/ lucrătoare de tineret
- Координатор Детского Центра Цифрового Обучения, неполный рабочий день, Анений Ной
- Asociația Obștească CCF Moldova anunță concurs de selectare unui sociolog