Deadline Extended to 5 April 2023 @ 18:00 - Deputy Task Order Lead (DTOL)
Deadline Extended to 5 April 2023 @ 18:00
Dexis Consulting Group, an international development firm based in the United States with a branch in Moldova, is seeking qualified Moldovan nationals as candidates for a Deputy Task Order Lead (DTOL) for an anticipated 3-year USAID-funded Justice and Anti-Corruption Reform Activity (JARA). The purpose of the Justice and Anti-Corruption Reform Activity is to support the Moldovan Government’s efforts to implement justice reform and promote its anti-corruption commitments.
It is anticipated that JARA will have four primary objectives as follows:
- Support to the Ministry of Justice to monitor implementation of the 2022-2025 Justice Strategy (12 months of capacity building support);
- Support to the National Institute of Justice in training judges on specialized financial topics;
- Provide legislative and analytical expertise to the National Anti-Corruption Center (NAC) and the Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office (APO);
4. Support and technical assistance to civil society to raise awareness and visibility among the general public of anti-corruption efforts.
The Deputy Task Order Lead will work jointly with the Task Order Lead to achieve the successful implementation and completion of all four objectives and will have the following responsibilities:
- Act as the Technical Lead for Objectives 3 and 4 which includes:
- Developing and drafting initial and annual workplans and related monitoring and evaluation plans (MEL) and reports
- drafting technical statements of work for technical experts
- supervising the day-to-day implementation of the objectives
- Supervising the work of partner organizations and of short-term technical experts (STTA) working under Objectives 3 and 4.
- Act as the project liaison with national and regional agencies and institutions such as the National Anti-Corruption Center (NAC) and the Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office (APO).
- In cooperation with a nationally recognized NGO, manage the implementation of an annual grants program for national and regional NGO/CSO’s working in the field of anti-corruption and justice reform.
- Submission of well written and timely monthly, quarterly, and annual report as required in the JARA Task Order.
- Assume Acting Task Order Lead role when the Task Order Lead is out-of-country or unavailable.
- Develop best management practice knowledge, skills, and abilities under the guidance of the Task Order Lead on all matters related to USAID project implementation.
Successful applicants will meet the following Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, from an accredited institution in law or an area relevant to at least one of the technical objectives.
- At least 5 years of experience in the technical areas outlined in the project objectives.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing or implementation of democracy and governance projects, preferably with a donor institution.
- Significant experience in and knowledge of the governance landscape in Moldova, and key national institutions and organizations relevant to anticorruption issues in the country.
- Demonstrated track record of successful design and implementation of interventions to improve the justice and/or anti-corruption areas.
- Experience in working collaboratively and effectively with local actors, donors, host government counterparts and other relevant stakeholders.
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare deliverables associated with similar project implementations, including Annual Work Plans, Annual Reports, Budgets, and reporting on results.
- Fluent in English, Romanian and Russian and strong professional writing and public presentation skills.
How to Apply:
To apply, submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 18:00 April 5, 2023.
- Cover letter outlining how you meet the required qualifications.
- Current CV
- Name, job title, mobile number, and email contact of three professional references
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- ACTED/REACH is hiring Assessment Officer - Chișinău
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de administrarea paginilor instituției pe rețelele de socializare
- CRS Moldova is hiring Human Resources Manager
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert consultant în digitalizare
- Executive Assistant, Hope4
- Social Cohesion Project Manager - HEKS/EPER Moldova
- Grants Specialist for the USAID Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity (RCRA)
- Country Director, HIAS Moldova
- CTWWC is hiring Regional Influence Advisor for Eastern Europe
- UNDP Moldova: Communication Analyst (NPSA8) - Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM) Project