Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children's rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it's girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children's rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 85 years, and are now active in more than 80 countries.
What can you bring?
This position will play a key role in establishing the HR function, providing support to country level activities and will provide HR expertise and guidance to Plan International teams and partners in Moldova.
The position of HR Coordinator is an integral part of the team responsible for the HR set up and the overall management of all areas related to Human Resources; to provide guidance on all HR matters and ensure compliance with local laws and Plan International policies. Be responsible for induction of all staff and to manage specific projects within HR, to input to the review and development of guidelines and procedures for international and local staff, to manage relationships with key service providers, and implement/maintain systems including payroll and procedures for efficient and effective HR Operations.
- Set up the HR Function for the Ukraine response in Moldova , ensuring compliance with local employment requirements and alignment to Plan International values and behaviours.
- Have overall responsibility for the design and implementation of relevant HR policies and systems to meet the needs of the response, including but not limited to local and internationally deployed benefits, recruitment and selection policy and procedures. Responsible for adapting HR policies in context to local legislations.
- Responsible for monitoring staff welfare and ensuring that staff have access to resources to support their well-being.
- Ensuring that the Ukraine response has effective, efficient, and compliant resourcing strategies in place to ensure that the right numbers of staff with the right skills are recruited in a timely and safe way in Moldova. These resourcing strategies cover local and international recruitments, international deployment and as well as other resourcing options such as volunteers or external agencies.
- Work with response hub HR staffs for setting up global HRIS and local payroll system in the country office.
- Carry out recruitment, selection & onboarding processes for the response program office.
- Ensuring that all new staff who are recruited for the response receive a clear induction which provides a thorough understanding of both their own role and responsibilities as well as key organisational priorities and information, including but not limited to the CPP and Whistleblowing Policy.
- Support the Admin Officer in response locations to assess occupational Safety and Health issue covering both international and national staff working on the Ukraine response.
- Providing line managers and staff at every level with HR advice and support as required to deal with HR issues and questions that arise related to the response.
- Responding to requests for information or HR reports and trackers from Global Hub or managers as required.
- Liaising with Finance to ensure all required HR budget requirements are incorporated in to the response master budget.
- Support proposal development, ensuring appropriate HR costs are incorporated in to funding submissions.
- Provide regular input to the response sitrep.
- Ensures that Plan International’s global policies for Safeguarding Children and Young People and Gender Equality and Inclusion are fully embedded in accordance with the principles and requirements of the policy including relevant Implementation Standards and Guidelines as applicable to their area of responsibility. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring staff and associates are aware of and understand their responsibilities under these policies and Plan International’s Code of Conduct (CoC), their relevance to their area of work, and that concerns are reported and managed in accordance with the appropriate procedures.
You will have:
- Proven HR Management Experience, including establishing HR functions and working in challenging environments.
- Experience of working in humanitarian crises.
- Proven effective and practical HR management working across several sites and operating in a multicultural and matrix management structure
- Fluency in English and Moldovan is essential. Language skills in Ukrainian, Polish or Romanian are an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages, and HRIS systems
This is a national position based in Moldova.
For details to apply, kindly go through our website : https://jobs.plan-international.org/job-invite/46184/
Closing Date: 28th March 2023
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Consulting services for development of the technical specifications for the new e-inspection, under the World Bank Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Competitiveness Project
- Swedish Prison and Probation Service - Project Assistant (consulting services)
- IREX Moldova vacancy - Partnership and Grants Specialist
- Program Coordinator
- Concurs: selectarea a patru experți (persoane fizice) pentru implementarea proiectului „Consolidarea cadrului de protecție a consumatorilor în Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist/ă principal/ă în raportări
- CDA hires an International Relations specialist for the implementation unit within the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection.
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, reglementare și licențiere sisteme de plăți
- Project & PSS Officer for an international NGO
- USAID MISRA is looking for a Local Legal Consultant - Business related Framework