Acted is hiring Accommodation Service Assistant - Edinet
ACTED (Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development) is an international NGO founded in 1993 and headquartered in Paris. Its activities range from emergency relief to development projects. With a team of 5,900 national staff and 400 international staff, ACTED is active in 41 countries and implements more than 500 projects a year, reaching over 20 million beneficiaries. The unprecedented humanitarian disaster faced by the Ukrainians is taking a dramatic turn, and millions of people are displaced in various areas. ACTED helps ensuring they can receive the basic support they need, including water, food and hot meals, blankets, hygiene supplies and access to mobile heating points.
ACTED is fully mobilized in Moldova and needs your help!
ACTED has a zero-tolerance approach to sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment (SEAH) and ensures that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited. All candidates will be subject to satisfactory references and screening checks in line with legal requirements. Any candidate offered a job will sign ACTED’s Code of Conduct and related policies as part of their work contract. All staff are expected to abide by the standards of behavior outlined in those documents.
Please note that any candidate offered a job will sign the Code of Conduct, and related policies, as part of their work contract. Misconduct can lead to dismissal.
We are hiring: Accommodation Service Assistant in Edinet!
Deadline to apply: 03.04.2023
If you are from Ukraine and you want to help Ukrainian people in Moldova to support themselves and find suitable housing. If you have experience working in a team and you speak Russian and English. We offer a dynamic and international team with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself and a competitive pay.
Does this sound good? Then we invite you to send your CV in English with subject “Accommodation Assistant MDA” to email@example.com. Full time position.
Benefits: Official employment from first day, International organization, additional paid leaves, Opportunities for growth, Competitive salary, Satisfaction from achieved results and supporting refugees, improving English skills working with international staff.
Deadline to apply: 31.03.2023
Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.
Please also mention the name, position and contact details of at least two references, including the line manager during your last job. Family members are to be excluded.
ACTED - reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any time.
*All of the information you provide during the application process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. It will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- USAID MISRA is looking for a Legal Consultant to support the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection (MLSP) in developing/improving inspection checklists
- Termeni de referință. Concurs de selectare a 2 consultanți-formatori/ consultante-formatoare care vor realiza un program de abilitare privind aplicarea Metodologiei cu privire la prevenirea și combaterea bullyingului pentru profesioniștii/istele
- Angajăm consultant/ă pentru promovarea și facilitarea procesului de angajare și diminuare a șomajului în rîndul romilor la nivel local în 3 localități dens populate de persoanele de etnie Romă din Republica Moldova (mun. Bălți; mun. Edineț; mun. Soroca),
- UN House Receptionist (NPSA-4) - Common Services Account Project UN House
- AO IVC este în căutarea unui/ unei asistent/ asistente de proiect
- IRI Moldova – Program Associate (PA)
- CRS Moldova is hiring Project Assistant MEAL
- CRS Moldova is hiring Accountability Manager
- ACTED/REACH is hiring Assessment Officer - Chișinău