Nova Lines is hiring Accounting and HR coordinator
Nova Lines is a US-based flatbed trucking company with an operation center located in Chisinau. We are not a separate outsourced office, but a part of the Chicago team. A self-sufficient organization that grows its leaders from an entry level, with multiple departments that are managed by a group of skillful and experienced professionals in order to ensure that our operations run seamlessly 24/7.
The Accounting and HR coordinator is responsible for accounting and human resource administrative functions required for financial management and compliance with all applicable laws and internal procedures. This position reports to the Executive Director and Human Resource Director.
- Maintain payroll information by collating, calculating, and entering data;
- Update payroll records by entering any changes to employee information or benefits such as job title changes, exemptions, etc.;
- Maintain all payroll operations according to company policies and procedures;
- Inform employees (via company email) of their monthly wages with a detailed description of their paychecks taken from the company’s payroll tracker;
- Manage the process of signing contracts with new employees and keeping track of all the employee contracts;
- Manage the company’s PTO (paid time off) program. Keep track of employees’ requests, record them, and approve or adjust them upon coordination with the HR department;
- Make adjustments to employee wages taking into account PTO;
- Develop monthly financial reports for submission to fiscal service, IT Park, and any other relevant entities;
- Ensure all wages, bills, and invoices are paid in a timely manner;
- Assist employees with any questions or concerns pertaining to contracts or payroll aspects;
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by relevant personnel;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting. Experience in HR accounting is a plus;
- Knowledge of national employment and fiscal laws;
- Knowledge of IT Park regulations and procedures;
- Ability to research, analyze, and retrieve data necessary to complete duties;
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations accurately, as well as the ability to identify and correct errors;
- Proper knowledge of English in order to perform all the duties and employee communication in English;
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in 1C, Excel, and Google Workspace.
What we offer:
- Salary from $1200 a month;
- Official employment, full social package, paid vacations;
- Schedule from Monday to Friday, 10AM-7PM;
- Paid taxi back home;
- Modern, spacious office in Botanica district.
To apply, please send your resume in English to email@example.com highlighting your qualifications and relevant work experience. We will review all applications and contact qualified candidates for an interview.
For additional information contact our HR department at +373 60 144 004 (12PM - 9PM).
Thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity to join our team as an Accounting and HR Coordinator. We look forward to hearing from you!
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Asociația pentru Guvernare Eficientă și Responsabilă AGER este în căutarea unui/unei specialist/e în comunicare (part-time)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal al serviciului relații externe și integrare europeană
- NDI Moldova Job Vacancy: Program Assistant/Associate
- Termen extins: Centrul CONTACT angajează expert/expertă sau grup de experți în elaborarea de metodologie și livrare de training în domeniul colectării de fonduri
- Project Manager for the Project Implementation Unit - Individual Consultant
- Logistics Coordinator for the USAID Moldova Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity (RCRA)
- USAID MISRA is looking for a local legal customs expert for drafting new customs procedures re modification of customs declarations
- TERMEN EXTINS: CNPAC angajează Ofițer de proiect – entry level
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de șef-adjunct al direcției rezoluție bancară
- AO Laolaltă anunță concurs privind selectarea prestatorilor de servicii video