Customer Service Specialist at Safeguard Global
How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1800 of us across the world. We understand that each one of our Guardians is unique, each with their own style of working. Our ‘Work in Any Way’ model means you’ll have the freedom to choose where and how you work best.
Your key responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative will include:
- Respond to phone calls, emails, and chats
- Identify and assess the needs of our customers to provide maximum satisfaction and one-call resolution
- Accurately document activities performed on customers
- Provide responses and regular assistance for customers in a timely manner
- Interacting with various teams to coordinate different tasks
- Acting as a brand ambassador and good steward to the company
Mandatory skills required:
- Fluent in verbal and written English. Other language is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in project coordination/management would be a plus
Why become a Guardian:
International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): We empower you with as much flexibility as possible with how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
We appreciate you: There are lots of great reasons to join us, but we’re proud that all Guardians are eligible to join the annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you the best with your application. Should your application meet the position's requirements, we will be in touch to arrange the next stage, or we will update you if you have been unsuccessful. https://safeguardglobal.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/External_Careers/job/Moldova/GEO-Operations-Consultant_R-103067 or send your CV to email@example.com mentioning the role you applied for.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- GIZ - Financial Specialist
- Centrul Universitar de Simulare în Instruirea Medicală (CUSIM) angajează secretară-asistent
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza specialist dezvoltare servicii sociale
- Extended deadline: UN Women National consultant to develop a series of knowledge products, advocacy papers and regulatory policy recommendations to integrate Gender Equality commitments in peace processes
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției reglementare
- Coordonator de Comunicare, Moldova Innovation Technology Park
- Project Manager for the Project Implementation Unit - Individual Consultant
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, pe durată determinată, Secția analiza inflației și indicatorilor sectorului real
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de dezvoltarea procesului de raportare către BNM
- Angajare de Coordonator/oare de program pentru Dezvoltare organizațională și managementul resurselor umane