ACTED is hiring Distribution Assistant
ACTED (Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development) is an international NGO founded in 1993 and headquartered in Paris. Its activities range from emergency relief to development projects. With a team of 5,900 national staff and 400 international staff, ACTED is active in 41 countries and implements more than 500 projects a year, reaching over 20 million beneficiaries. The unprecedented humanitarian disaster faced by the Ukrainians is taking a dramatic turn, and millions of people are displaced in various areas. ACTED helps ensuring they can receive the basic support they need, including water, food and hot meals, blankets, hygiene supplies and access to mobile heating points.
ACTED is fully mobilized in Moldova and needs your help!
ACTED has a zero-tolerance approach to sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment (SEAH) and ensures that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited. All candidates will be subject to satisfactory references and screening checks in line with legal requirements. Any candidate offered a job will sign ACTED’s Code of Conduct and related policies as part of their work contract. All staff are expected to abide by the standards of behavior outlined in those documents.
Please note that any candidate offered a job will sign the Code of Conduct, and related policies, as part of their work contract. Misconduct can lead to dismissal.
ACTED is looking for a Distribution Assistant to join our team.
Deadline to apply: 03.04.2023
The Distribution Assistant is responsible for distribution of commodities (i.e.but not limited to non-food, food) on the field according to the methodologies and guidelines provided by ACTED.
- To implement and set up distribution activities in the field according to SOP defined by ACTED;
- To distribute commodities to eligible beneficiaries strictly following verification process and methodology and standards defined by ACTED;
- To support with inventory management and reporting according to instructions received by the line manager.
- To collect all relevant documentation listed in the Distribution Guideline needed for reporting after distributions. (i.e. beneficiary lists, Commodity handover forms)
- Submit accurate and detailed reports on distributions and assistance provided to beneficiary during distributions.
- To support with data entry after distributions as required;
- To collect data and information from field – in particular ensure quality and accuracy of all distribution data;
- To support information awareness campaign to inform beneficiaries on distribution related information;
- To support in preparation of the monthly/weekly work plan schedules;
- To prepare all other report upon request by the Project Officer;
- Provide with suggestions, fresh ideas on improvement of the work process if needed.`
- Provide accurate data of stock management.
- Assist with visibility activities as per needs of the project.
- A willingness to learn quickly, ask questions, and improve on his/her skills.
- Excellent communication, diplomatic and motivational skills with program staff, beneficiaries and other stakeholders in the field.
- She/He is committed to honesty and clarity in all data collection.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and problem solve in a fast moving, multi-site environment.
- Russian/Romanian language skills are required. Good English level is required, but not mandatory – at least basic knowledge. Ukrainian is an asset.
Benefits: Official employment from first day, International organization, additional paid leaves, Opportunities for growth, Competitive salary, Satisfaction from achieved results and supporting refugees, improving English skills working in a international hmanitarian organization.
In order to apply for this position please follow the below sample suggestions:
- CV with no more than 1-4 pages in ENGLISH language - named as First_Last_Name_ desired position_CV;
- Send Letter of intention name as - First_LastName_desired position_Letter of Intention.
Please apply only if you are able to work full time.
Before applying, please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager. Send your application (resume and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also mention the name, position and contact details of at least two references, including the line manager during your last job. Family members are to be excluded.
ACTED - reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any time.
*All of the information you provide during the application process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. It will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Fundația Regina Pacis angajează manager pentru centrul de plasament
- Ambasada SUA la Chișinău angajează Gradinar
- Inginer Power&Hvac (electrician)
- USAID MISRA is looking for a local legal customs expert for drafting new customs procedures re modification of customs declarations
- Fundația Tony Hawks Centru angajează Kinetoterapeut/Kinetoterapeută
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert consultant al Direcției FinTech
- Tdh Moldova anunță vacantă poziția de Ofițer de monitorizare și evaluare
- Organizația HelpAge International selectează un expert/ o expertă sau o agenție pentru realizarea Entry și Exit Survey într-un proiect din domeniul prevenirii violenței și asistență incluzivă pentru femeile în etate
- Community accountability Officer
- Extended deadline: UNFPA Moldova Programme Manager on Youth Participation, (Service Contract, SB4.3)