The Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Moldova is seeking to recruit Office Support Agent/Secretary (job n° 403770)
The Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Moldova is seeking to recruit a highly motivated person to work in the Operations Section as Office Support Agent/Secretary (job n° 403770)
A job description and information on how to apply can be found on our website:
The deadline for submission of applications is 29 March 2023 at 18:00 local time.
The European Union (EU) is an economic and political partnership between 27 European countries. It plays an important role in international affairs through diplomacy, trade, development aid and working with global organisations. Abroad, the EU is represented through more than 140 diplomatic representations, known also as EU Delegations, which have a similar function to those of an embassy.
We offer a permanent post as Office Support Agent/Secretary to provide general administrative and secretarial assistance, as well as document management services to the Operations section, under the supervision of the Head of Cooperation. Other tasks than the ones listed below that are in the interest of service and attributed by the Head of Delegation or the Head of Cooperation and their substitutes can also be required.
Duration: indefinite contract subject to a successful probation period
Place of employment: EU Delegation in Chisinau, Republic of Moldova.
Working hours: 37.5 hours/week.
Local Agent position: Group IV.
Minimum Monthly Basic gross salary: 600 Euro.
We offer a competitive progressive career in an international environment. Benefits, such as an additional pension scheme and complementary medical insurance, are offered to employees and their families under certain conditions.
We look for motivated candidates who can demonstrate the following:
Qualifications: Recognised post-secondary education diploma in the domain of secretariat, public administration, business administration, or fields related to the main tasks or knowledge.
Professional experience in the following domains will be an asset:
- Operational and administrative support and resources, or in the fields of activities listed above;
- Experience in an international environment.
- Excellent PC skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, Excel, Power point, etc.
- Ability to understand and be understood
- Capacity to communicate information
- Drafting skills
- Flexibility (openness towards new demands, etc.)
- Coordination skills
- Planning capacity
- Stress resistance
- Ability to work in a team
- Sociability skills.
Very good working level of English and Romanian, Russian an advantage. Knowledge of French or another EU language is an asset.
A full job-description is attached to this vacancy announcement
How to apply
Please send your application[i] and supporting documents to Delegationfirstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating for which post you apply. The package should include a short cover letter in English and a detailed CV using the English language template available at:
After the deadline for applications, the applications will be reviewed by a Selection Committee set up for this purpose. The Selection Committee will prepare a short-list of candidates who are considered to be the most suitable for the post on the basis of a preliminary assessment of the information provided in their application letter and the supporting documents.
Short-listed candidates will be invited to a job interview followed by a written test.
This post is a local-agent post. Applicants must be citizens of Moldova or have valid work and residence permits.
The deadline for submission:
29 March 2023 by 18:00 local time. Late applications will not be accepted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- USAID MISRA is looking for a Legal Consultant to support the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection (MLSP) in developing/improving inspection checklists
- Termeni de referință. Concurs de selectare a 2 consultanți-formatori/ consultante-formatoare care vor realiza un program de abilitare privind aplicarea Metodologiei cu privire la prevenirea și combaterea bullyingului pentru profesioniștii/istele
- Angajăm consultant/ă pentru promovarea și facilitarea procesului de angajare și diminuare a șomajului în rîndul romilor la nivel local în 3 localități dens populate de persoanele de etnie Romă din Republica Moldova (mun. Bălți; mun. Edineț; mun. Soroca),
- UN House Receptionist (NPSA-4) - Common Services Account Project UN House
- AO IVC este în căutarea unui/ unei asistent/ asistente de proiect
- IRI Moldova – Program Associate (PA)
- CRS Moldova is hiring Project Assistant MEAL
- CRS Moldova is hiring Accountability Manager
- ACTED/REACH is hiring Assessment Officer - Chișinău