Logistics and Admin Officer
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s core values, dedication, innovation, inclusivity, and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
- Role and responsibilities
The purpose of the logistics officer position is the day-to-day implementation of admin and
logistics functions in Moldova for the Norwegian Refugee Council Area office, in an effective and accountable manner.
Under the supervision of the Area Manager and with the support of the country office logistics and Admin team, the Officer must:
- Ensure adherence with NRC logistics, handbooks and guidelines
- Ensure all logistics operations are fully documented and filing system well organized
- Identify, assess and manage positive and productive relationships with suitable and reliable suppliers in accordance with NRC logistics guidelines
- Conduct procurement processes accountably, with excellent communication, to requesters and stakeholders
- Collect feedback, diagnose logistics-related problems, and propose solutions, implement actions in coordination with technical Managers and supervisor in Moldova
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Contribute to implementation of NRC’s Anti-Corruption policies in procurement, and across all areas of work
- Support in the implementation and administrative systems and procedures at the area level
- Implement proper recording and monthly reporting systems for all logistics activities
- Collect items from the suppliers and ensure all following documents are in place (Goods Receiving Note (GRN), Work Certificate, receipts/invoices, etc.)
- Maintain and update all procurement tools according to NRC Logistic Guidelines at all-times including Contract Tracker, Procurement Tracking Sheet, Vendor Database. Ensure all framework of agreement are valid and updated accordingly.
- Process procurement requests as requested by Area Manager.
- Ensure all received samples are well recorded, labelled and storage in the warehouse.
- Assess the market, share price list with program staff and update vendor database accordingly.
- Process reference checks of suppliers, and carried anti-terrorism checks as NRC policies and procedures.
- Support in implementing efficient management of office supplies and consumables
- Ensure that all NRC premises in the area are equipped and secured according to NRCs policies and standards
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organisation to deliver desired results. They are relevant for all staff and are divided into the following two categories:
1. Professional competencies
These are skills, knowledge and experience that are important for effective performance.
- 1 year minimum of experience from working as a Logistics or Procurement Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context, Admin experience would be an added value
- Previous experience from working in humanitarian sector
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good level of English, written and spoken, mandatory
- Fluent in local languages in Moldova.
- Knowledge of Moldova markets, vendors, and logistics capacities (warehousing, road access, etc.) preferred
2. Behavioural competencies (max 6)
These are personal qualities that influence how successful people are in their job. NRC’s Competency Framework states 12 behavioural competencies, and the following are essential for this position:
- Handling insecure environment
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
Salary: 21521 lei brut
Kindly note that empty or incomplete applications as well as CVs received via email will not be considered official and will not be processed.
Logistics and Admin Officer Moldova Chisinau - NRC NORCAP Careers Careers (oraclecloud.com)
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, Direcția reglementarea, licențierea și dezvoltarea sistemelor de plăți
- Extended deadline: East Europe Foundation is hiring a Grants Manager
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza specialist informare, comunicare, relații mass-media
- Anunț de angajare ! A.O.Copiii Ploii mărește echipa Centrului de Zi pentru copii cu boli rare
- Junior Program Manager
- Compania Date Inteligente SRL angajează cercetător junior
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, statistica veniturilor secundare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de inginer principal responsabil de suport si calitate TIC
- A.O.”Cimișlienii de pretutindeni” anunță concurs pentru selectarea unui Expert în desfășurarea atelierelor pentru ”Îmbunătățirea abilităților de participare în procesul decizional a locuitorilor din satele Bogdanovca Veche, Bogdanovca Nouă și Dimitrovca
- Fundația Tony Hawks Centru angajează Kinetoterapeut/Kinetoterapeută