HR-Consulting Srl (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of its client - an international non-governmental organization in Chisinau is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of Health Officer.
- The health field officer is the health focal point for technical concerns related to the health condition of patients and their caretakers, who are transferred from Ukraine to Moldova;
- The health field officer will evaluate and give feedback on the medical care offered at the Hospital where the organization is currently referring patients;
- The Health field officer will conduct assessments of health facilities including hospitals and primary health care centers;
- The Health field officer will assist the organization team in regularly assessing and analyzing health needs and will contribute to the team’s general understanding of the health system in Moldova.
- The Health field officer will assist the organization team in networking and building partnerships with health facilities, health authorities, and actors in Moldova, as needed.
- The Health field officer will represent the organization team, along with the health delegate, during external meetings.
SUPPORT FOR THE DELEGATION
- Contribute to giving input to the HEALTH delegate and delegation for the context analysis with regards to HEALTH programs,
- Report to the delegation events and changes in the environment that could have an impact on the organization's activities and objectives
- Participate actively in internal and external meetings.
- Proofreads translated health documents including a memorandum of understanding between the organization and relevant partners.
- Internally, interacts with members of other teams, essentially with Health, Protection, and the other organization teams’ coordinator working in Moldova and in the Odesa office - Ukraine.
- Externally, interacts with health professionals in health facilities, international organizations, and clinical and non-clinical interlocutors relevant to the Health program and the transfer project.
- Degree in medicine, nursing, or allied specialties.
- A postgraduate master's degree/diploma in public health or health management is a strong asset.
- Fluent in written and spoken Russian and Romanian languages, English at least B2 level.
- License to practice in her/his own country.
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience.
We offer you:
- Experience of working in an international NGO;
- Monday through Friday, between 9 and 18;
- Competitive salary (it could be negotiable according to salary expectations);
- Medical insurance for the family.
Interested candidates may send a detailed CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: email@example.com
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code HO in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Termen extins: Centrul de Drept al Femeilor anunță concurs pentru selectarea unei companii sociologice în vederea elaborării studiului sociologic „Bărbații și egalitatea de gen în Republica Moldova 2024”
- Extended deadline: Helvetas is hiring Communication Officer
- Cerere de exprimare a interesului: Selectarea prestatorului de servicii pentru organizarea vizitei de studiu în Italia pentru două grupuri de pomicultori- beneficiari ai Proiectelor IFAD
- Qu23/02812: Human Security/ National ICT Consultant
- Programme Associate (GS7) - UNDP Country Office Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator, pe durată determinată, responsabil de control și evaluare riscuri
- The European Union Delegation to the Republic of Moldova is looking for a Project Officer
- Redacția Moldova.org angajează un/o videograf/ă
- GIZ - Junior Advisor for Coordination and Cooperation
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de desfășurarea auditurilor în domeniul TI