WeWorld Moldova - https://www.weworld.it/en - is hiring a Project Manager
The Project Manager will work under the direct responsibility of the Program coordinator and will be responsible for the successful implementation of specific projects, including budget, project design, development, project monitoring and evaluation. May manage field office staff.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Main functions and duties
Responsible for the planning, implementation and management of the project activities, ensuring accurate and timely reporting according to WeWorld Moldova and donor requirements.
- Implement approved project plans (including the establishment of milestones).
- Provide supervision, guidance, coordination and monitoring of the project staff, ensuring clarity over project plans and priorities, encouraging effective team.
- Participate in internal coordination meetings.
- Participate in the recruitment process and training of team staff as required by project plans with program coordinator.
- Lead and motivate the project team by building a collaborative work environment.
- Ensure proactive attitude and inputs towards identification of training for staff.
- Ensure that all expenditures comply with WeWorld-GVC Financial Rules and Regulations.
- Ensure periodic internal reporting.
- Draw up narrative and financial donor’s reports, intermediate and final.
Qualifications and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, economics, international affairs or related field required
- Fluent in English/Russian/Romanian
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their short letters of intent and CVs with the mark PM WeWorld Moldova to the address: email@example.com
The applications should include the following documents:
- Short Cover letter explaining the suitability and expertise for the position;
- Resume / CV in English
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.