WeWorld is an Italian secular and independent organization working since 1971 in international cooperation and humanitarian aid. Italian member of ChildFund Alliance, global network for the defense of children's rights and present in 25 countries, WeWorld operates in the following areas of assistance: human rights (gender equality, prevention and combating violence against children and women, migration), humanitarian aid (prevention, emergency relief and rehabilitation), food security, access to water, health and hygiene, education, global citizenship education, quality teaching and international volunteering. WeWorld works mostly with girls, boys, women and youth, actors of change in every community for a fairer and more inclusive world. Supports people overcoming emergencies and guarantees a life with dignity, opportunities and a better future through human and economic development programs, in the framework of the 2030 Agenda. Joining the WeWorld team means being part of the development of a dynamic organization where the contribution of each staff member is promoted and valued, working together towards the collective achievement of shared goals and vision.
The outbreak of the war in Ukraine has put millions of people at risk: WeWorld took action immediately to provide aid to refugees fleeing the war in Ukraine to find refuge in Moldova. The main sectors of intervention are child protection, psicho-social support mainly to women and children, distribution of hygiene, food and non-food items, education in emergency, livelihood and social cohesion.
The Project Manager will work under the direct responsibility of the Programme Coordinator, and will be responsible for the successful implementation of project activities, including monitoring and reporting.
Duty Station: Chisinau, Moldova
Starting date: as soon as possible
Application closing date: 17 October 2022
Main functions and duties:
- Responsible for planning, implementation and management of project activities according to WeWorld Moldova and donor requirements;
- Implements approved project plans (including the establishment of milestones);
- Ensures active participation in coordination meetings and working groups with humanitarian actors;
- Ensures internal and donor compliance in terms of technical and financial requirements;
- Ensures timely and accurate project reporting, in terms of drafting both narrative and financial project progress reports, in compliance with internal and external deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in social or political science, economics, international relations, development studies or related field
- Fluent in English, Russian and Romanian
- Previous professional experience in project management
- Good computer skills, in particular MS Office package
- Basic knowledge and/or previous professional experience in humanitarian/development sector
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications to the following email address: email@example.com, including PM WeWorld Moldova as the email subject line, by 17 October 2022.
The application should include the following documents:
- Short Cover Letter in English explaining the suitability and expertise for the advertised position
- Updated Resume/CV in English
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WeWorld Moldova - https://www.weworld.it/en - is hiring a Project Manager
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Procurement Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/Japanese Project - 13507
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist/ă principal/ă analiză risc sistemic
- ADMA anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției vacante de Specialist principal / Specialistă principală în Secția dezvoltare și cooperare externă
- Austrian Development Agency (ADA) is hiring GCF Expert
- Procurement Assistant (Regular NPSA-5) - Addressing the impacts of energy crisis and initiating solutions toward energy security and addressing energy poverty/FPI (EU-funded project)
- Legal Analyst Position - Cilc Haga Sucursala din Republica Moldova
- Oficiul Avocatului Poporului anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției publice de consultant/ă superior/ă, Direcţia promovarea drepturilor omului şi comunicare
- Communication Analyst (NPSA-8) - The Swiss-UNDP Project: Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, Direcția dezvoltarea supravegherii altor instituții financiare
- NRC Moldova is looking for a Partnership Coordinator