Are you interested in contributing to a fast-growing company and playing a key role in hiring exceptional international clients? How would you like to team up with colleagues from around the globe and learn about new cultures?
Choose your style of delivering results by becoming a Guardian at Safeguard Global.
In this role, you will take responsibility for the day-to-day operations of all GEO workers and clients, and manage the life cycle of each worker's employment with Safeguard Global.
How you will make a difference:
You will make a difference by managing the end-to-end life cycle for GEO workers/clients post onboard, maintaining all relevant worker documentation through the life cycle of employment for each worker.
Also ensuring background checks are completed as requested. By maintaining master payroll input and data daily, ensuring payment accuracy and requested/received in a timely manner for payroll. You will stand out by working with clients to obtain/relay expert in-country requirements during the worker's life cycle. And last but not least assisting the payments team in chasing client late payments.
What will give you an advantage:
- Fluent English and Bachelor's Degree
- Having HR administration and customer service experience/client management is desirable
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have good maths aptitude and you pay attention to details
- You have good organization skills and geographical knowledge
Why become a Guardian:
- We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from diverse backgrounds and values the diversity of thought as a beacon for performance.
- ️ International Environment: Our teams are borderless. Interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand your network beyond your country.
- 🧑🤝🧑 Our Culture: We are nurturing a workplace where everything you do is in harmony with who you are. Where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): As a fellow Guardian, you will decide when, how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
- Learning: Even though perfection is impossible to reach, we support everyone striving towards it by providing you access to 2 learning platforms. Learn at your own pace, as much and whatever you need.
- ✨Valuable Experience: Wherever you go, challenges will await you. At Safeguard Global you will find the “right” challenges to hone you into the ultimate professional.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1600 of us in 25 countries.
It's all about the people. First, we hire the best talent from across the globe, thus allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide. We also invest in efficient tools and balance a combination of agile technologies, in-depth local market expertise, and excellent service. For more information about our solutions, visit: www.safeguardglobal.com
To apply, please click on the following link https://safeguardglobal.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/External_Careers/job/Moldova/GEO-Operations-Consultant_R-101903?source=Linkedin
We wish you all the best with your application. Should your application meet the requirements of the position we will be in touch.