People in Need (PIN) is a Czech non-governmental organization that provides relief aid and development assistance while working to defend human rights and democratic freedom. It is one of the largest relief and development organizations in post-communist Europe and has administered projects in 37 countries over the past 30 years. See here for more information about PIN: www.peopleinneed.net.
From 2009 onwards, PIN has added development programmes to its work in Moldova, building a vision and practices that keep people and communities at the centre of our work. Throughout its presence in the country, PIN has been contributing to the development of following sectors: Sustainable Livelihood and Environment, Social Inclusion and Protection, Good Governance.
Summary of duties
Under overall supervision of the Finance Manager, the Finance Reporting Assistant (FRA) ensures timely and effective reporting and communication with donor/partners. S/He supports Finance Manager during the whole audit process and audit visits.
- Supporting the preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports for donors/partners and its archiving in ELO;
- Preparation of supporting documents required for donor’s check (from ELO and/or from other archiving sources);
- Supporting communication with donors/auditors/partners;
- Checking the archived supporting documents whether they follow the PIN archiving guidelines and the donors’ guidelines.
What we are looking for:
- University degree, additional qualification would be an advantage
- Experience for at least 1 year
- Good working knowledge of MS Office/Excel and high computer literacy is required
- Highly organized & attentive to small details
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, organize and plan effectively.
- Languages – Romanian or Russian advanced level, English medium level (speaking & writing)
- Questioning mind and keen to learn
- Patient and friendly mind set.
What can we offer:
- Competitive salary, each half year revised based on appraisal performance
- 28 days annual leave + 6 additional days for medical care
- Friendly work environment; Multinational team
- Investments in your professional development.
Interested applicants must submit their CV to the following link: https://apply.workable.com/people-in-need-2/j/C116DB6D41/apply/
Deadline for application: August 9, 2022, by COB. The applicants will be invited for interviews on a rolling basis. The application process might be stopped earlier if a suitable candidate will be identified before the application deadline.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. No phone call inquiries are allowed.
By sending their CV and other documents to the aforementioned link the candidate implicitly consents to their personal data appearing in the CV and such other documents being held and processed by PIN exclusively with the view to analysing the candidate’s suitability for the position, and to keep such data in our files for a reasonable period of time in accordance with the PIN's Data Protection Policy. The candidate can revoke such consent anytime by sending a notice. Kindly refrain from including any special personal data, whose processing, as per applicable law, requires the express written consent of the subject of such data.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Procurement Consultant within Education Quality Improvement Project
- Organizația HelpAge International selectează un expert/ o expertă sau o agenție pentru realizarea Entry și Exit Survey într-un proiect din domeniul prevenirii violenței și asistență incluzivă pentru femeile în etate
- Departamentul Cooperare Internaționala, USM anunță concurs pentru funcția de specialist proiecte în Oficiul Proiecte și Granturi
- Request for proposals: Interpretation and translation services (Moldova)
- Project Assistant (NPSA-5) - UNDP Moldova Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM)
- UNDP Moldova: Security Associate - UNDP Moldova Country Office
- UNDP Moldova: Project Associate (NPSA6) - Sustainable and Resilient Communities through Women Empowerment Project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, pe durată determinată, responsabil de supraveghere bancară continuă (transparența acționarilor)
- The European Union Delegation to the Republic of Moldova is looking for a Project Officer
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator al Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare