UNICEF Moldova: National Individual Consultancy for costing of the ‘Youth 2030’ Strategy and its Implementation Program
UNICEF Moldova is hiring a national individual consultant to support the Ministry of Education and Research, to cost the framework for the youth sector strategy its implementation Programs and related action plan.
Qualifications and experience:
- An advanced University Degree in Public Finance, Economics, Governance, or other relevant areas;
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience in conducting costing and financing assessments, developing social sector investment cases, budget and expenditure analysis, and/or fiscal space analyses in population, development and/or policy formulation, implementation and monitoring and evaluation;
- A strong familiarity with the national budget policies and fiscal strategy, budget process and strategic planning;
- Strong analytical and writing skills, and the ability to present the results in a simple language;
- Consolidated knowledge and foundation on crosscutting themes such as equity and sectoral decentralization;
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills;
- Previous work experience with the UN is considered a strong asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English;
- Ability to complete the task in a tight schedule and with limited supervision.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage:
Applications for this assignment must be received no later than: 2 August 2022
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Termen Extins: Laolaltă angajează Asistent/ Asistentă Comunicare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de raportarea financiară și managerială
- AO ”Părinți Solidari” angajează expert/ expertă în acordarea suportului informațional părinților în domeniul anticorupției
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de inginer coordonator în domeniul administrare infrastructură TIC
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de supraveghere TIC și securitatea informației
- DGPDC angajează șef/ șefă de gospodărie în cadrul Serviciului social ,,Centrul maternal de plasament pentru cuplul mamă-copil”
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator, pe durată determinată, responsabil de control și evaluare riscuri
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/EU Confidence Building Measures Programme (EU CBM V)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de statistica monetară și financiară aferentă activității companiilor de asigurări
- Plan International is hiring Accounts Payable Assistant based in Moldova