UNICEF Moldova is hiring a national individual consultant to support the Ministry of Education and Research, to cost the framework for the youth sector strategy its implementation Programs and related action plan.
Qualifications and experience:
- An advanced University Degree in Public Finance, Economics, Governance, or other relevant areas;
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience in conducting costing and financing assessments, developing social sector investment cases, budget and expenditure analysis, and/or fiscal space analyses in population, development and/or policy formulation, implementation and monitoring and evaluation;
- A strong familiarity with the national budget policies and fiscal strategy, budget process and strategic planning;
- Strong analytical and writing skills, and the ability to present the results in a simple language;
- Consolidated knowledge and foundation on crosscutting themes such as equity and sectoral decentralization;
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills;
- Previous work experience with the UN is considered a strong asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English;
- Ability to complete the task in a tight schedule and with limited supervision.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage:
Applications for this assignment must be received no later than: 2 August 2022
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- ACTED/REACH is hiring Enumerator - Chișinău
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal control și evaluare riscuri
- HR & Admin Officer in MdM
- Termen extins. Termeni de referință pentru efectuarea analizei gradului de satisfacție a beneficiarilor Centrului regional de asistență integrată a copiilor victime/martori ai infracțiunilor Nord, pentru perioada martie 2022 – decembrie 2023
- Financial and Administrative Associate (GS6) - OHCHR
- Project Analyst (NPSA-8) - Digital Transformation in Public Sector Project
- Centrul Internațional „La Strada” caută consilier(ă) la Linia Fierbinte pentru migrație sigură și anti-trafic
- Coaliția Est-Europeană pentru Egalitatea LGBT+ deschide un concurs pentru postul de Specialist în Monitorizare și Evaluare
- UNICEF Moldova: Individual Consultancy to support the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection and Ministry of Education and Research in carrying out social policy reforms
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert/ă consultant/ă al/a Direcției Cooperare Tehnică Externă și Colaborare Bilaterală