UNICEF Moldova National Individual Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant (outposted to Ministry of Labor and Social Protection)
UNICEF Moldova is hiring a national individual consultant to support the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection in monitoring, evaluating and reporting the implementation process of the National Program for Child Protection (2022 - 2026) and the Action Plan for its implementation, as well as the technical assistance project with UNICEF.
Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced academic degree in political science, social policy, economics, statistics, law or other relevant fields;
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in creating and implementing monitoring and evaluation mechanisms, indicators and tools in this regard;
- Excellent knowledge of international child rights standards and national policy and regulatory framework, including in emergency contexts;
- Excellent knowledge on the national child protection system, services and stakeholders;
- Data analysis and reporting skills;
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English is required.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage:https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/job/553069/national-individual-monitoring-and-evaluation-consultant-outposted-to-ministry-of-labor-and-social-protection
Applications for this assignment must be received no later than: 26 July 2022
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de consilier juridic, Direcția avizare juridică și contencios
- Strategic Planning consultant to provide support to MIRD in the implementation of the Subcomponent 2.1. within the Moldova Water Security and Sanitation Project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal domeniul supravegherea și monitorizarea sistemelor și instrumentelor de plată
- DGPDC angajează asistent social / asistentă socială în cadrul Serviciului social ,,Centrul maternal de plasament pentru cuplul mamă-copil”
- Anunț de angajare ! A.O.Copiii Ploii mărește echipa Centrului de Zi pentru copii cu boli rare
- Extended deadline: Senior Project Officer
- Oficiul Avocatului Poporului anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției publice de execuție: Consultant principal (C 10), Direcția prevenirea torturii
- U.S. Embassy is hiring a Security Guard
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, responsabil de control și evaluare riscuri
- Project Officer: "Construction of Balti and Cahul Regional Hospitals" Project