U.S. Embassy is hiring an English Language Coordinator
The English Language Coordinator works under the direct supervision of the Emerging Voices Specialist (EV) and receives work guidance from the Regional English Language Officer (RELO), who may be located in another country, and has no supervisory responsibilities. Coordinates Mission PD English language outreach to EV audiences, reaching youth, minorities and those who influence them through English teaching and learning programs. Conceives, develops, and implements both in-person and virtual English language teaching and learning projects and activities, and organizes teacher training and professional development opportunities for English teachers.
Qualifications and Evaluations
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of three years of English Language teaching experience or a minimum of two years of English language teaching experience and at least one additional year of experience in teacher training, including organizing and presenting workshops, OR a minimum of three years of experience in project management which includes organizing and presenting workshops is required.
University degree in English, Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Education, Applied Linguistics, American Studies or local equivalent is required.
LANGUAGE: Level IV (fluency) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. Level IV (fluency) speaking/reading/writing Romanian is required. (This may be tested.)
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Closing date for receipt of applications is June 30, 2022 at 23:59 Chisinau time. Please note that the only way to apply for this position is to use our Electronic Recruitment Application https://md.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Customer Service Specialist at Safeguard Global
- Organizația HelpAge International selectează un formator/ o formatoare sau o echipă de formatori ce va presta servicii de instruire în domeniul voluntariatului și mobilizării comunitare
- Keystone Moldova - Asistent de proiect refugiati
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de supraveghere bancară continuă
- Centrul de Informații GENDERDOC-M anunță concursul de angajare pentru funcția de Manager financiar
- Acted is hiring Administration Officer (FLAT Officer)
- Logistics Officer Moldova Chisinau
- M&E Project Assistant
- Terms of reference for the selection of media specialists to implement a training programme in the field of combating disinformation and false news
- WeWorld Moldova is looking for Romanian Teachers