U.S. Embassy in Chisinau is hiring a Security Guard
The incumbent provides security for Embassy personnel and facilities by conducting access control and visitor screening duties as a member of a local guard program. Prevents unauthorized access, protect life, maintain order, deter criminal attacks against employees, dependents and property and terrorist acts against all U.S. assets, and prevent damage to Government property.
EXPERIENCE: No prior working experience is required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of the emergency response procedures and notification process, familiarity with state-of-the-art security equipment and processes, awareness of cultural norms and customs required
Education Requirements: Completion of secondary education, high school diploma or the local equivalent.
Language: LANGUAGE: Level II (Limited Knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. Level III (Good Working Knowledge) speaking/reading/writing Romanian is required. Level III (Good Working Knowledge) speaking/reading/writing Russian is required. (This may be tested.)
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand the security control panel and to operate emergency alarms and the public address system.
- Ability to use state-of-the-art security and radio communication equipment.
- Ability to use Automated External Defibrillator.
- Ability to use fire extinguisher.
- Ability to use personal protective equipment (i.e. batons, pepper spray, handcuffs, and flexi cuffs, etc.).
- Ability to walk and/or stand in a wide variety of weather conditions for an extended period of time.
- Ability to work flexible shift schedules, to include nights, days, weekends, and/or holidays.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Closing date for receipt of applications is June 30, 2022 at 23:59 Chisinau time. Please note that the only way to apply for this position is to use our Electronic Recruitment Application https://md.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- International Rescue Committee (IRC): Consultant în domeniul sănătății mintale si suportului psiho-social
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert consultant, Direcția dezvoltarea supravegherii altor instituții financiare
- Hotline Assistant – Moldova
- Acted is hiring Infrastructure Officer – Chisinau
- Termen extins! CNTM anunță Call pentru facilitatori
- Grădinița Internațională CHIPS angajează urgent Asistent(ă) Medical(ă)
- Termen extins. Keystone Moldova contractează servicii de consultanță care vor contribui la consolidarea competențelor profesionale ale personalului din cadrul Centrului multifuncțional de servicii sociale „O șansă” din or. Soroca
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal elaborare modele economice
- Keystone Moldova - angajare experți pentru elaborarea metodologiei de calcul a costului serviciului social "Sprijin alimentar"
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de dezvoltarea procesului de raportare către BNM