„ Charity Centre for Refugees” (CCR) is hiring a Social Worker in project dedicated to Ukrainian emergency response.
Work regime: full-time.
- participating at the delivery of the services provided unde the Subagreement;
- establishing and keeping the contacts with all refugee accommodation centres at local level that assist the beneficiaries of the Project, as well as with providers;
- monitors the correct use of the assistance and provides support to the beneficiaries in managing the assistance according to their needs;
- participating at the planning, monitoring and evaluation of the Project and other activities related to the post;
- collecting, tracking and reporting project related data regarding the services provided and their beneficiaries;
- maintaining the archive of the documents and elaborating situational reports;
- executing other tasks in carrying out the Project and the strategic directions of the organization.
- great communication skills
- problem solving
- responding to all requests for specific work services in a timely manner
Education and professional training
High Education in Social Sciences, or other related fields.
Eperience in social or other related work field, preferably in an international organization, national agency, non-governmental organization/think-tank, or private sector.
English, Romanian, Russian
How to apply:
- Deadline for submitting the application: 27 May 2022
- CV and Cover letter shall be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org, with reference to the topic of the message "Social Worker - [write your name here]".
- Only shortlisted persons will be invited at the interview.