Request for Expressions of Interest
National Legal Specialist. The e-Governance Agency seeks to recruit a national consultant to support eGov
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
- Modernization of Government Services Project
Project ID No. P148537
Reference No.: MD-EGA-288919-CS-INDV
The Republic of Moldova has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Modernization of Government Services Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The e-Governance Agency seeks to recruit a national consultant to support eGA in:
- developing the necessary legal and normative framework for gradual digitalization of LPAs (through electronic access to local services, use of e-LPA platform, digital skills for using e-services), and
- efficient piloting and replication of the CUPS concept.
The e-Governance Agency now invites individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions) and meet the following minimum qualification requirements:
- University degree in law or related fields from a leading locally or internationally recognized and accredited university
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of the Moldovan Government setup and good knowledge of legislation and legal regulations on government operations (constitution, government law, civil service act, public procedural law)
- Experience in drafting legal instruments (including bills, regulations etc.) and conducting multi-party stakeholder consultations
- Prior professional experience working in the area of e-governance would be a strong asset
- Ability to work effectively with ministries, other leading policymakers in the Government, high-ranking national and regional government officials, to advise and interact with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to effectively communicate and write in the Romanian language. Knowledge of English would be an asset.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
The Consultants will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant (IC) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, i.e. 09:00 to 17:00 local time.
Time Frame: This is a full-time assignment expected to commence in June 2022 with a three-month trial period and will end in June 2023.
For further details, please see the Terms of Reference: https://egov.md/ro/node/39351
Interested qualified candidates should submit their letters of intent and CVs with the mark Legal Specialist by May 31, 2022 COB to the address below:
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
phone: +373 79886638