The Public Association „Charity Centre for Refugees” (CCR) is hiring a Social Worker for the project „Ukraine Emergency Response – hygiene and sanitation” (the Project).
Work regime: full-time.
- participates at the delivery of the services provided unde the Subagreement;
- stablishes and keeps the contacts with all refugee accommodation centres at local level that assist the beneficiaries of the Project, as well as with providers;
- facilitates the selection processes of the beneficiaries of the assistance and prepare applicants' files for examination, minutes, lists and other necessary documents and inform beneficiaries about the decision;
- provides information on prevention of sexual and gender-based violence (SGBV) to refugee and asylum-seeking women and girls and refer potential victims or victims to qualified professionals;
- monitors the correct use of the assistance and provides support to the beneficiaries in managing the assistance according to their needs;
- participates at the planning, monitoring and evaluation of the Project and other activities related to the post;
- enters personal data of the beneficiaries in the database and keep the records;
- maintains the archive of the documents and elaborate situational reports on a monthly basis and transmits it to the Project Coordinator and/or Project Assistant;
- executes other provisions given by the Project Coordinator/ Executive Director in carrying out the Project and the strategic directions of the organization.
Knowledge and abilities:
- good written and oral communication skills
- computer skills
- good interpersonal skills
- ability to work efficiently and accurately
- ability to work in team and independently
- organizational skills
- ability to work in-doors and out-doors
- respond to all requests for specific work services in a timely manner
- be available for on-call services according to the schedule
Education and professional training
High Education in Social Sciences.
3 years of experience in social work field, preferably in an international organization, national agency, non-governmental organization/think-tank, or private sector.
English, Romanian, Russian
- Contract with determined period (May - September, 2022) with possibility of extention.
- Open space office.
- Access to landline / business fax, PC, xerox, printer, video projector, etc.
How to apply:
- Deadline for submitting the application: 13 May 2022, 16:00.
- CV and Cover letter shall be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org, with reference to the topic of the message "Social Worker - [write your name here]".
- Only shortlisted persons will be invited at the interview.