The Public Association „Charity Centre for Refugees” (CCR) is hiring a Communications and Public Relations Officer for the project „Ukraine Emergency Response – hygiene and sanitation” (the Project).
Work regime: part-time.
- Ensures the visibility of project activities (pictures, PR materials, visibility elements, etc.), in accordance with rules and regulations applied under the Project.
- Ensures the transparent communications with the beneficiaries of the Project and facilitates the beneficiaries’ access to complaint and feedback mechanisms.
- Ensures the feedback complaint mechanism is duly applied and is in line with both the CCR and the Partner’s policies.
- Writes informative and communication materials regarding the organization's mission, its specific activities (brochures, leaflets, etc.).
- Ensures the elaboration of articles (written, video) and their publication on the organization's website, Facebook page, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Prepares press releases.
- Initiating campaigns to raise awareness among the local population about the refugee problem.
- Supports the participation of the organization's representatives in external promotion events.
- Develops and monitors messages and information about our organization and programs.
- Higher education in journalism, communication or other related fields.
- Knowledge: PC operation: Word, Excel, Access, Power Point; photo / video editing, advanced Internet browsing skills, operation with tools for developing PR materials (infographics, video spots, newsletters, etc.), experience in managing web pages on the Word Press platform.
- Spoken languages: advanced level of communication in Romanian, Russian and English.
- Other skills: to use both written and oral language to design and convey coherent messages to target groups, good organizational skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the required field or other related fields.
- Contract with determined period (May - September, 2022) with possibility of extension;
- Open space office;
- Access to landline / business fax, PC, xerox, printer, video projector, etc.
How to apply:
- Deadline for submitting the application: 13 May 2022, 16:00.
- CV and Cover letter shall be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org, with reference to the topic of the message "Communication specialist - [write your name here]".
- Only shortlisted persons will be invited at the interview.