HR-Consulting on behalf of its client, a large international accounting company, consisting of a global consulting network of firms, is looking for a skilled person for this position.ROLE DESCRIPTION: As a Business Support Associate, You’ll work closely with Senior Manager: Growth & Development and carry out a wide range of growth & development activities for our offices in Romania & R.Moldova.JOB ROLE:
- Drafting and Submission of Proposals for Private clients and donor institutions (incl. European Commission, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, European Investment Bank, World Bank, United Nations etc.) in Central & Eastern Europe and Eurasia with special focus in Romania & Moldova markets;
- Support Moore Stephens KSC offices in origination and project development, including developing bidding strategy and delivery, identification of relevant resources globally and consortium building;
- Channel management of digital content hubs and supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution;
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retentioPrepare Letter of Engagements and contracts ensuring adherence to Moore guidelines;
- Work closely with Growth and Development Senior Manager to Develop a growth strategy for Moore Romania & R. Moldova offices to improve the performance through innovation in services, processes, and business models;
- Drafting Sales report and CRM data mapping to track sales and marketing activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with good inter-personal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in working with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Proactive approach with attention to detail.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Professional Proficiency in English and Romanian languages.
Please send in your resumes in English. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Phone: 062101257
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code BSA in the subject line or CV. Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.