Job Title: Project Assistant
The project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation SDC, Optim – Opportunities through technologies and innovation – is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Project Assistant in the frame of the economic development project.
The Optim project is implemented by Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation. The employee will be contracted by Helvetas Moldova, the representation of Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation based in Chisinau.
The project is in its first 4-year phase until the end of 2022, with the possible extension for another phase.
The main responsibility is to ensure quality day-to-day service and administration of the project implementation unit. The Project Assistant is involved in assisting all aspects of project implementation. Specifically, he/she cooperates with Project Team in providing timely support on issues of local office cost, staff attendance, and other office administration issues.
The incumbent works under the supervision and direction of the Optim Project Team Leader.
The following tasks are the principal duties of the Project Assistant:
- Responsible for managing of local office and coordination of program administration and logistics on the local level
- Support team in public promotion/presentation of project goals, objectives, methodology, approach, activities, and results of the project on the local level
- Support team in the compilation of program documents and informing for ongoing activities to stakeholders
- Provide administration and finance support for effective and efficient achievements of Optim Project activities/Provide inputs for the selection process and ToRs for external service for the implementation of project interventions
- Organize different workshops, events & study trips
- Updates and publishes relevant material on the project website and Facebook page
- Assist Opportunity Fund Manager in the monitoring of contracts of Opportunity Fund
- Manage cash box, prepare weekly journal and monthly cash reconciliation
- Ensure the procurement & financial aspects of the project are dealt with in a timely manner and in compliance with internal regulations.
- Prepare all documents for payments in accordance with internal procurement rules.
- Coordinate logistical and operational tasks to ensure optimal functioning and performance of the project.
- Record and archive, organize files, and archives relevant historical information and documents.
- Manage Timekeeping of project personnel
- Translation English/Romanian and Romanian/English
- Manage the communication channels: website, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Performs any other duties related to the overall project as assigned by the management
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Conflict management
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing
- Strong communication skills
- High work ethic, reliability, and integrity
- High sense of initiative and self-motivation
- Strong communication and coordination with the project team and the management
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure; stress tolerance
- Contribute to a positive image of Optim project reputation
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. References will be checked.
This is a local position, therefore only citizens of the Republic of Moldova or others legally authorized to work in the country are eligible to apply. We reserve the right to choose the most suitable candidate.
Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation is committed to achieving workforce diversity with regard to gender, ethnolinguistic background, age, etc. Individuals from different minority groups and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Phone calls will not be accepted, and any attempts will automatically disqualify the candidates from the process.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.