CNFA is a not-for-profit organization based in Washington, D.C., dedicated to stimulating economic growth in the agricultural sector by nurturing entrepreneurship, private enterprise, and market linkages. CNFA specializes in fostering private sector investments in training, new technologies and marketing as a means to increase the overall competitiveness of agricultural value chains and rural development, to increase people’s incomes, to develop skills in the rural workforce, and to facilitate exports.
CNFA is currently seeking qualified candidates for the upcoming USAID-funded Moldova Rural Competitiveness Activity. This Activity is designed to strengthen linkages to domestic, regional, and international markets for high-value crops, improve agricultural practices, from production to post-harvest handling, enable compliance with European and international buyer standards, and promote agriculture-friendly policies and build a skilled workforce.
We are seeking applications for the following types of professionals with minimum seven (7) years of experience in their respective technical or operational area of expertise to support this project. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. An exact position title and level of authority will be determined based on a candidate’s experience. Please indicate the area(s) of expertise for which you would like to apply in your application:
- Small and Medium-size Enterprise Capacity Development Specialist
- Market Systems Specialist
- Market Access Specialist
- Value Chain Specialist
- Access to Finance Specialist
- Private Sector Engagement Specialist
- Business Enabling Environment Specialist
- Institutional Capacity Building Specialist
- Finance and Administration Specialist
- Monitoring and Learning Specialist
- Grants, Contracts, and Compliance Specialist
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in respective sector or area of expertise;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, Master’s degree is preferred;
- Experience working on USAID-funded development projects is preferred;
- Knowledge of Moldova development context is highly desirable;
- Fluency in English required and additional fluency in local languages preferred.
Women and Moldovan nationals are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
To apply, please follow the link: https://cnfa.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/338
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.