Business & Finance Consulting (www.bfconsulting.com), a dynamic team with an international profile in development finance, is glad to welcome applicants for the Banking Analyst position for the Quality Assurance department.
Location: remote work/ office-based
Type: Full time (8 hours/day, Monday to Friday)
Who can apply?
- Specialists in the banking or audit field (auditing banks)
- Experts working in the financial sector with the focus on bank analysis (audit, due diligence)
- Financial analysts who have worked on bank ratings for a credit rating agency
What are the responsibilities?
- Analyse and interpret financial statements of banks in developing countries
- Review draft bank due diligence reports for accuracy, consistency, and compliance with internal standards
- Prepare summaries on the banks’ financial situation
- Calculate and analyse ratios based on financial statements of banks
- Assist in measuring credit, market, operational, and liquidity risks of banks
- Collect data and perform research on banks
- Review draft country macroeconomic and banking sector reports
What do you need to perform well in this position?
- University degree in Banking, Economics, Finance or other relevant fields
- Absolute fluency in English (excellent writing and communication skills in English)
- Thorough understanding of the banking industry, ideally with two or more years of direct experience in the field
Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV and a Cover Letter in English at https://bfconsulting.com/careers/ by June 16, 2021.
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!