Our client: the biggest international company in the audit.
Auditors check companies' accounts, using our innovative auditing methodology and give assurance to stakeholders that the financial statements are true and correct.
Job Description & Summary
As a Process Specialist in the Competency Centre, you will support the core audit engagement team by performing remotely certain audit tasks. Our clients are often well-known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
As Process Specialist you will:
● Participate remotely in real auditing projects under the supervision of professional auditors;
● Testing supporting documents and identifying risks;
● Prepare the information for the colleagues who take part in auditing processes (support for client-facing staff).
What we are looking for:
● People with knowledge or experience in the area of Finance/ Accounting/ Economics with a college or university degree;
● Analytical skills and logical thinking;
● Good communication skills and willingness to work in a team;
● Fluency in English;
● Good computer skills, familiarity with MS Excel would be an advantage.
What we offer:
● Stable employment with no requirement for business travel;
● The opportunity to expand your knowledge and gain new skills;
● Exposure to the external client during the projects (remotely);
● Competitive salary;
● Modern working tools like a laptop, a smartphone with a large data package, and most up to date applications;
● Team buildings, fun at work, and many other integration gatherings.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code PSC in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909