Safeguard Global is an outsourcing company that provides services of Payroll, Accounting, HR Administration, Staff Leasing etc. We equip organizations with the technology, local expertise and service to adapt to an ever-shifting global market. Safeguard Global can hire and pay anywhere in the world.
As a Junior Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in month-end reporting procedures
- Processing accounts’ payables and receivables as needed
- Performing filing and general administrative tasks
- Coding, posting, and receiving payments
- Monitoring customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payment
- Sorting, coding, and entering accounts’ payable data
- Analyzing discrepancies and unpaid invoices
- You are fluent in English & Italian (both written and spoken)
- You have an economic/financial/international relations education background and would enjoy working in this field.
- You have little experience in payroll or in other related fields, that is a plus, but not a requirement. Our talented team will be more than happy to share with you their knowledge.
- You have an analytical mindset and customer service orientation
Benefits of joining Safeguard
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Trainings (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- International environment
- Cultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values.
- Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company wide and also for each Team
- Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by company for specific reasons
- Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!!!
- Integrity: We are an equal opportunity employer
*Due to changes in the workplace, benefits that are tied to the office are temporarily not available.
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com.